Bangkok Things to Do Tips by soomster

Bangkok Things to Do: 2,982 reviews and 5,984 photos

A great cooking experience Cookery Classes Review

My friend and I wanted to take a thai cooking class while in Bangkok and checked out the famous Bai Pai and Blue Elephant websites. Although the courses looked amazing, we felt that the experience would be limited by the time schedule and the set menus. Then we read several reviews about Angsana Andersson' s private thai cooking class in her home.

It was a great experience from start to finish! First, Angsana is fluent in English and lovely to chat with about Thailand and its customs. Second, we got to go to the shopping center with her and pick out the ingredients with her, seeing firsthand what the ingredients looked like. Third, the cooking experience itself was fun, filled with laughter, and we went at our own pace, never hurried. And, we got to choose our own menu from the numerous choices she offers on her website, http://www.thaihomecooking.com. She charges 2000baht per person, but I thought the experience was priceless!

I would highly recommend the Angsana's class to anyone looking for fun, insight into Thai life, and delicious food!

Oh, and Angsana is Thai and her last name is her married name.

Address: her home, given once you've confirmed

Directions: Sukhumvit soi 61

Website: http://www.thaihomecooking.com

• Written Nov 5, 2007
Ranked Member

Badges & Stats in Bangkok

Have you been to Bangkok?

Latest Activity in Bangkok