Regina1965's profile photo

Oslo
Ottawa
Torremolinos
Top 5 Page
Travel Pages by Regina1965 (103)

Personal Pages (50)

balhannah Yesterday

Thankyou ever so much:)

tp4's Profile Photo
tp4 Oct 12, 2016 at 4:08 AM

Hello, Regina thanks so much for accept my friend request am so glad how is your family?

csuresh's Profile Photo
csuresh Sep 22, 2016 at 6:46 AM

Thanks for your answer to '6 days trip - comment on itinerary'. I appreciate your advice.

boonavan Sep 18, 2016 at 2:43 PM

Hi Regina, My wife and I are coming to Reykjavik around Xmas, just for 2 full days. Planning on the usual, Blue Lagoon, bus tour of national park/northern lights. Do you think the weather will be to extreme or business as usual?

• boonavan Sep 19, 2016 at 3:48 PM

I hear you. Kind of a stupid question now looking back. Thanks

Regina1965 Sep 21, 2016 at 5:42 AM

Haha, no problem, there might be a pattern in the weather, which only we locals know about, so this is not a stupid question.

SuusB Jul 15, 2016 at 8:13 AM

Thanks for your answer to 'whale watching'. I appreciate your advice.

Regina1965 Jul 15, 2016 at 9:09 AM

Thank you, I hope you get to see some whales on your tour :)

csuresh's Profile Photo
csuresh Jul 10, 2016 at 1:14 AM

Thanks for your answer to 'Initial Questions for October end tour'. I appreciate your advice.

sheanbedi's Profile Photo
sheanbedi Jul 6, 2016 at 7:00 AM

Hello, me and the wife are planning to visit Iceland late September for 2 weeks.. idea is to take it slow and savour the country and culture.. your guidance is appreciated Thanks

• sheanbedi's Profile Photo
    sheanbedi Jul 7, 2016 at 12:32 PM

Thank you David and Regina. Yes going through your pages.. although idea is not to be a typical tourist but meant an apartment, savour the country and immerse with 2 weeks of stay...

Regina1965 Jul 7, 2016 at 12:43 PM

You can find an apartment in Iceland on Airbnb. I also write for Guide to Iceland and have several new articles there which I haven't had time yet to post on VT guidetoiceland.is/connect-wi...

Yaqui's Profile Photo
Yaqui Jun 30, 2016 at 9:15 PM

Thank you so very much dear Regina for visiting my Kingsburg page. It was the coffee pot water tower that got our attention and ended up exploring the town more. Thank you again!

Regina1965 Jun 30, 2016 at 11:56 PM

My pleasure - yes, the coffee pot water tower is cool :)

slothtraveller's Profile Photo
slothtraveller Jun 27, 2016 at 2:49 PM

Hi Regina! Congratulations to Iceland! I bet the celebrations in Reykjavik after tonight's football result are wonderful. :)

Regina1965 Jul 3, 2016 at 12:38 PM

Haha, lovely to hear :)

• Muscovite's Profile Photo
    Muscovite Jul 4, 2016 at 3:35 AM

When they come home they surely deserve a decoration from the Icelandic Foreign Ministry and the International football association alike – sports fans who knew nothing about Iceland now follow the country’s team, while people who never watch sports - like me - now know at least something about football.

JimPanz's Profile Photo
JimPanz Jun 20, 2016 at 1:52 PM

We love your page! Our quandary is that we have only five nights in Iceland next month (we got a campervan) and have to decide where to spend our other two nights (we are spending 2 nights in Vik and 1 in Hofn. Any thoughts?

• JimPanz's Profile Photo
    JimPanz Jun 21, 2016 at 10:17 AM

Thank you very much, we so looking forward to Iceland.

Regina1965 Jun 21, 2016 at 4:52 PM

You are welcome - have a lovely time in Iceland :)