leics's profile photo

leics

J Online Now
'Take clothes you can layer....' :-)
  • 3,546

Krakow
York
Top 5 Page
London
Travel Pages by leics (502)

Personal Pages (8)

Ideas for solo female travellers to Europe.

A bit more about me.

Some pictures I like. 1

Some pictures I like 2

Rachel972's Profile Photo
Rachel972 6 hours ago

Thanks for your answer to 'Resizing text in Google Sheets'. Thanks, and you know that I never mark the three reply options, even if I write the same thing. Because I never want anyone to say for me what I'm going to say anyway.

Dubliner007 7 hours ago

Thanks for your answer to 'Travelling to Welling, UK from which London airport'. You've been a huge help.

baron1970 8 hours ago

Thanks for your answer to 'Die Romantische Straße in Bayern'. You've been a huge help.

baron1970 8 hours ago

Dubliner007 13 hours ago

Thanks for your answer to 'Travelling to Welling, UK from which London airport'. I appreciate your advice.

KaydeeAil Yesterday

Thanks for your answer to 'Best Egypt City for Luxury Resorts '. You've been a huge help.

baron1970 Yesterday

diamond_skies's Profile Photo
diamond_skies Nov 14, 2016 at 4:23 AM

Thanks for your answer to 'Airport Shuttle from Bergamo Airport'. I couldn’t have done it without you.

diamond_skies's Profile Photo
diamond_skies Nov 14, 2016 at 1:44 AM

grandmaR's Profile Photo
grandmaR Nov 13, 2016 at 8:41 AM

Thanks for your answer to 'Peanuts in Amsterdam'. I appreciate especially the Dutch peanut allergy card

• leics's Profile Photo
    leics Nov 13, 2016 at 11:30 AM

You're welcome, though I really do doubt you'll need them. In my experience, Dutch people speak excellent English. The allergy cards are very useful though and I've linked them for many people. There's another UK site which does gluten-free cards.