crazymum's profile photo

city
    country
  • 767
    page views
crazymum hasn't written a profile introduction yet. Leave a comment or send a message to encourage crazymum to start one now!
Send a Message

My Favorite Pages

Found in
Destination Pages

Travel Map

My top travel pages

Kingston upon Thames
Travel Pages by crazymum (1)
Dabs's Profile Photo
Dabs Aug 18, 2015 at 9:06 PM

Thanks for your answer to 'Daytrips from Edinburgh, travel between Ft. William and Stirling'. I appreciate your advice.

rpm1960 Jul 2, 2015 at 7:45 PM

Thanks for your answer to 'recommendations anyone for a short visit?'. I appreciate your advice.

simiritch's Profile Photo
simiritch Jun 25, 2015 at 9:14 PM

Thanks for your answer to 'Never been to Greece. Planning for next year (2016) Looking for ideas'. I appreciate your advice.

worldcitizenra's Profile Photo
worldcitizenra Jun 17, 2015 at 10:33 PM

Thanks for your answer to 'First Trip to Venice and Veneto Region'. Very interesting suggestions. Thank you. I will take them to heart and see about fitting them in. If not this trip, then on a future return.

PikosApikos May 27, 2015 at 11:30 AM

Thanks for your answer to '4 days in Baden-Wurttemberg'. I appreciate your advice.

Margcramsay May 20, 2015 at 5:52 AM

Thanks for your answer to 'Rome to Amalfi Italy transportation'. You've been a huge help.

Margcramsay May 17, 2015 at 1:59 PM

Margcramsay May 17, 2015 at 1:58 PM

exploringtheglobenow May 15, 2015 at 3:31 AM

Thanks for your answer to 'Planning a week's trip in and around Berlin'. I appreciate your advice.

Dusitlaguna's Profile Photo
Dusitlaguna May 1, 2015 at 2:52 AM

Thanks for your answer to 'Travelling with dogs'. I appreciate your advice.