Bangkok Things to Do Tips by michellepak
Bangkok Things to Do: 2,982 reviews and 5,984 photos
We spent an afternoon at this Thai home with Angsana, the cooking teacher and it was just wonderful. The cooking lesson came complete with a recipe booklet, included the dishes we chose to cook, was very detailed, and we had the opportunity to ask as many questions as we had wanted about the recipes. Angsana was not only an amazing teacher but she was extremely warm hearted and personable. There's no need to worry about communciation barriers as her English was fluent (she lived in the US for some time). If I were to return to Bangkok, I would definitely take her class again. Top value for money plus her family is super cute.
Address: 81/3 Sukhumvit Soi 50, Bangkok 10260
Directions: At her house. Her kitchen is fully equipped for multiple students at a time.
Phone: 08 1455 5808
Bangkok Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Bangkok, Krung Thep - The best of"
- "tHe Bangkok in my mind.."
- "Heightened Senses X 2"
- "Bangkok - Which Means "Straw Hat!""
- "Fantastic Bangkok"
- "One of my favorite cities in Asia"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Bangkok
- Hotels in Bangkok
- Transportation in Bangkok
- Nightlife in Bangkok
- Restaurants in Bangkok
- Shopping in Bangkok
- Warnings and Dangers in Bangkok
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Bangkok
- 1 Reviews
- 0 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (1)
Have you been to Bangkok?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Bangkok
No friends yet.
- Grand Palace- 312 Reviews, 614 Photos
- Temple of the Dawn - Wat Arun- 165 Reviews, 320 Photos
- Damnoen Saduak Floating Market -Daytrip- 114 Reviews, 232 Photos
- Chatuchak Weekend Market- 110 Reviews, 162 Photos
- Wat Pho- 241 Reviews, 509 Photos
- Daytrip - Ayuthaya- 63 Reviews, 136 Photos
- Baiyoke Tower- 31 Reviews, 89 Photos
- Massage- 49 Reviews, 50 Photos
- Temple of the Golden Buddha - Wat Traimit- 63 Reviews, 126 Photos
- Patpong Night Market- 33 Reviews, 49 Photos
See All Bangkok Things to Do