"World's oldest Restaurant El Botin" Madrid Video by Birsen
- World's oldest Restaurant El Botin
- Date Added: Jun 23, 2008
It will be very romantic to eat in this historical restaurant. Their speciality is Suckling pig but also they have other typical Madridailian plates. Make rezervations. It is a bit expensive but worthed.
Madrid Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "¡Bienvenido a Madrid!/Welcome to Madrid!"
- "Madrid is where I live"
- "Madrid: My home for 3 fantastic weeks!"
- "Home is where you're always from"
- "WONDERFUL MADRID"
- "As we say in Andalucia, Madri"
- "Hablemos de Madrid (Let's talk about Madrid)"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Madrid
- Hotels in Madrid
- Transportation in Madrid
- Nightlife in Madrid
- Restaurants in Madrid
- Shopping in Madrid
- Warnings and Dangers in Madrid
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Madrid
- 28 Reviews
- 31 Photos
- 4 Forum posts
- 23 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (5)
Have you been to Madrid?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Madrid
- updated a Madrid Travel Page "MADRID -"MORE FIESTAS""
- Posted in Travel Brussels Forum "Re: Brussels Midi station to..."
- Uploaded a Video to Madrid
- Wrote a Review General eating in Madrid in Madrid Restaurants
- Uploaded a Photo to "General eating in Madrid"
- Commented on one of agarcia's Madrid travel pages
Videos in MadridSee All Videos (2)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Las Palmas de Gran Canaria Intro, 55 reviews, 56 photos
- Lisbon Intro, 42 reviews, 52 photos
- Istanbul Intro, 34 reviews, 42 photos
- New York City Intro, 29 reviews, 33 photos
- Madrid Intro, 28 reviews, 31 photos
- Amsterdam Intro, 20 reviews, 34 photos
- Isla de Gran Canaria Intro, 19 reviews, 27 photos
- Valencia Intro, 14 reviews, 20 photos
- Tejeda Intro, 8 reviews, 22 photos
- Toledo Intro, 13 reviews, 16 photos