"Zip Line across San Diego Zoo Safari Park" San Diego Video by Agraichen

San Diego Videos: 3,230 reviews and 7,449 photos

• Zip Line across San Diego Zoo Safari Park
  • San Diego
  • Date Added: Sep 17, 2012

From the very top of the Safari Park to almost the very bottom, a 3700 foot zip line is a great way to get a "bird's eye view" of the park.

Zip Line across San Diego Zoo Safari Park

• MalenaN's Profile Photo
    Mar 7, 2013 at 10:52 AM

That looks fun!

• Rich62's Profile Photo
    Feb 12, 2013 at 2:57 PM

Wow great video....thanks for taking me on my first Zip Line ride! I was hoping to hear your commentary on the way down. Did sheer terror freze your voice? ha ha I caught a glimpse of a couple of animals down below walking across the golf course (?). Were those deer? and just exacly how did you get stopped at the end, or was that too bloody to watch? ha ha looks like fun.

• Agraichen's Profile Photo
      Feb 12, 2013 at 3:08 PM

The animals were giraffe, cape buffalo, zebra, and antelope. I'll be doning another trip as I'm now a member of the zoo so I go for free anytime. Stopping was interesting. Three "stopping blocks" are hit by the contraption on the zip line that I was hanging from. Rather violent and fast. 45 MPH to 0 in about 3 seconds.

• Waalewiener's Profile Photo
    Sep 17, 2012 at 1:58 PM

WOW Al you were sure zipping along there eh Good Video and the wind noise cannot be avoided Al it belongs with the video I have many videos with heavy wind noises good stuff Al

Agraichen Visits Here Frequently!

Agraichen

“"I'm just a natural born travelin' man, doin' what I think I should..."”

Badges & Stats in San Diego

Have you been to San Diego?

Latest Activity in San Diego