"Epiphany at the seafront of Fanari" Komotini Video by bakalapoe
- Epiphany at the seafront of Fanari
- Date Added: Apr 6, 2012
Epiphany (6th of January)is celebrated every year at the seafront of Fanari village (35 km from Komotini. In spite of the cold wheather and the frozen seawater some believers, mainly adolescents, plunge into the sea to catch the cross that is thrown by the priest, who stands either on a fishboat or on the mole.
Komotini Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Komotini, more than capital of the Regional Unit"
- "Komotini - ÊïìïôçíÞ"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Komotini
- Hotels in Komotini
- Nightlife in Komotini
- Restaurants in Komotini
- See All...
Explore the World
Badges & Stats in Komotini
- 7 Reviews
- 71 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (3)
Have you been to Komotini?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Komotini
Photos in KomotiniSee All Photos (71)
Videos in KomotiniSee All Videos (14)
Top 10 Pages
- Thessaloniki Intro, 14 reviews, 215 photos, 19 travelogues
- Serrai Intro, 19 reviews, 154 photos, 8 travelogues
- Prefecture of Evros Intro, 6 reviews, 132 photos, 13 travelogues
- Edirne Intro, 8 reviews, 129 photos, 11 travelogues
- Athens Intro, 3 reviews, 97 photos, 10 travelogues
- Dhidhimotikhon Intro, 4 reviews, 76 photos, 9 travelogues
- Komotini Intro, 7 reviews, 71 photos, 5 travelogues
- Prefecture of Sérrai Intro, 8 reviews, 66 photos, 4 travelogues
- Paris Intro, 67 photos, 8 travelogues
- Budapest Intro, 65 photos, 8 travelogues
Latest Komotini hotel reviews
- Filia Hotel
- 6 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Sep 25, 2012