"Beyt Dwarka island" Dwarka Video by anilpradhanshillong
- Beyt Dwarka island
- Date Added: Oct 24, 2011
From Nageshwar Mahadev Temple, Beyt Dwarka island is 20 kms away. You get on to a steamer and 15 minutes later, you are led through a labyrinth of lanes into the residential portion of Lord Krishna’s life in Dwarka. Plenty of small shops entice you with their trinkets. You are led from one room to another as the priest intones what each idol or room means. Beyt Dwarka is also the site of the slaying of the demon Shankhasura by Vishnu.
Dwarka Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Western edge of India"
- "Dwarka-Gateway to God"
- "Dwarka: The Kingdom of Lord Krishna!"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Dwarka
- Hotels in Dwarka
- Restaurants in Dwarka
- Warnings and Dangers in Dwarka
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Dwarka
- 11 Reviews
- 16 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (38)
Have you been to Dwarka?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Dwarka
Photos in DwarkaSee All Photos (16)
Videos in DwarkaSee All Videos (5)
Top 10 Pages
- Rome Intro, 51 reviews, 217 photos
- Hampi Intro, 36 reviews, 191 photos, 5 travelogues
- Shillong Intro, 35 reviews, 105 photos, 1 travelogue
- Lucknow Intro, 16 reviews, 115 photos, 6 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Colombo Intro, 23 reviews, 90 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Leh Intro, 24 reviews, 79 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Darjeeling Intro, 17 reviews, 81 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination McLeod Ganj Intro, 19 reviews, 74 photos
- Ajanta Intro, 19 reviews, 73 photos
- Goa Intro, 14 reviews, 69 photos, 2 travelogues