"CLIMBING DOWN CHAMUNDI HILLS" Mysore Video by pravdr
- CLIMBING DOWN CHAMUNDI HILLS
- Date Added: Feb 14, 2009
the stairway is a very good option to either climbup or down the chamundi hill.you can soak in some stunning vistas of the city.on the way down is the rock monolithic statue of the nandi the bull.adorned with flowers garlands and offerings this place can give you some beautiful sunset views.the climb up will really give you a good cardio exercise.
Mysore Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Mysore, Maharadjas and fairy tales"
- "Mysore ~ The City of Palaces"
- "The Demon Town"
- "A beautiful palace"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Mysore
- Hotels in Mysore
- Transportation in Mysore
- Nightlife in Mysore
- Restaurants in Mysore
- Shopping in Mysore
- Warnings and Dangers in Mysore
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Mysore
- 11 Reviews
- 49 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (18)
Have you been to Mysore?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Mysore
Photos in MysoreSee All Photos (49)
Videos in MysoreSee All Videos (2)
Top 10 Pages
- New Delhi Intro, 30 reviews, 156 photos, 5 travelogues
- Udaipur Intro, 35 reviews, 112 photos
- Mandu Intro, 33 reviews, 88 photos
- Mahabaleshwar Intro, 18 reviews, 93 photos, 2 travelogues
- Goa Intro, 25 reviews, 82 photos, 1 travelogue
- Kuala Lumpur Intro, 16 reviews, 90 photos, 3 travelogues
- Ratnagiri Intro, 11 reviews, 89 photos, 5 travelogues
- Chikmagalur Intro, 14 reviews, 82 photos, 3 travelogues
- Shrirangapattana Intro, 17 reviews, 70 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Munnar Intro, 16 reviews, 48 photos