"Hungarian National Museum March 15th" Budapest Video by budapest8
- Hungarian National Museum March 15th
- Date Added: Aug 8, 2008
Preparations for March 15th celebrations the day before. Hungarians are staunchly proud and celebrate past wars and battles for independence.Hello, Wake up! Hungary has been free for 19 years now, but they are more obsessed with the past than the future sadly.Many still dream of the days of the Austro-Hungarian Empire.But seeing all the people dress up in battle gear gives an insight into how things were.
Budapest Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Budapest - My dear hometown! :)"
- "Budapest, the "Phoenix bird", my lovely home city"
- "A fantastic town along the Danube River"
- "A New Year, A New City"
- "SUCH A GORGEOUS CITY"
- "I could get used to this!"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Budapest
- Hotels in Budapest
- Transportation in Budapest
- Nightlife in Budapest
- Restaurants in Budapest
- Shopping in Budapest
- Warnings and Dangers in Budapest
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Budapest
- 111 Reviews
- 302 Photos
- 19 Forum posts
- 79 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (14)
Have you been to Budapest?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Budapest
- Posted in Travel Bosnia and Herzegovina Forum "Re: How Far is bus station"
- Commented on one of halikowski's Budapest tips
- Uploaded a Photo to "New bands confirmed for Sziget 2006"
- Wrote a Review Train to Budapest Airport terminal 1 in Budapest Transportation
- Uploaded a Video to Budapest
- created a Budapest Travelogue "Óbudai-Sziget / Hajógyári-Sziget (Island)"
Photos in BudapestSee All Photos (302)
Videos in BudapestSee All Videos (5)
Top 10 Pages
- Budapest Intro, 111 reviews, 291 photos, 5 travelogues
- Krakow Intro, 49 reviews, 150 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Isle of Wight Intro, 68 reviews, 109 photos
- Nagykata Intro, 52 reviews, 94 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Ulcinj Intro, 22 reviews, 92 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Hungary Intro, 22 reviews, 65 photos, 6 travelogues
- Oostende Intro, 20 reviews, 63 photos, 1 travelogue
- Europe Intro, 23 reviews, 50 photos
- Slindon Intro, 17 reviews, 55 photos
- Pecs Intro, 18 reviews, 52 photos, 2 travelogues