Namibia Videos by GrumpyDiver

• GrumpyDiver's video
    Sessriem and the Red Dunes Namibia Date Added: Mar 28, 2012

The red sand dunes at Sessriem in the Namib Desert.

• GrumpyDiver's video

This is a short series of animal shots at the waterhole at Namutomi Camp, in Etosha National Park in Namibia. It is considered to be the best place in the world to see black rhinos. We were not disappointed...

• GrumpyDiver's video
    Bushmen childrena & video camera Namibia Date Added: Feb 10, 2012

This is the video that was shot when I pointed the camera at the Bushmen villagers, while I was walking around photographing them. The village is near Nhoma Camp, Bushmanland, which is in North-Eastern Namibia. This is the Kalahari, an arid place, but not a desert.

• GrumpyDiver's video
    Cape Cross Fur Seal Reserve Cape Cross Date Added: Feb 7, 2012

It was pupping season in November when we visited the Cape Cross Fur Seal Reserve.

• GrumpyDiver's video
    Angry Elephant Damaraland Date Added: Feb 3, 2012

Very few people can legitimately say that they were chased away by an elephant in the wild. Even fewer can prove it by recording it on video.

These are the final few seconds as a rather peeved male desert elephant chased me back into the truck to get the heck out of there (in reverse on a small dirt track). As we got closer you catch me throwing the camera and tripod into the back of the truck before the camera cuts out...

GrumpyDiver

“ Your first 10,000 photographs are your worst. - Henri Cartier-Bresson ”

Online Now

Male

Top 5,000 Travel Writer
Member Rank:
0 1 5 5 9
Forum Rank:
0 0 0 0 9

Badges & Stats in Namibia

• 34 Reviews
  • 179 Photos