Bronx Videos

Care to Dance? Curtiepie Date Added: Apr 20, 2009

• Curtiepie's video
    More Holiday Cheer! Curtiepie Date Added: Apr 20, 2009

"Make Some Noise!!" (??) travelfrosch Date Added: Sep 20, 2008

Are you kidding me? The Yankees actually were asking their fans to make noise? I wouldn't have believed it if I hadn't seen it. Here's video evidence.

A-Rod Gets A Hit travelfrosch Date Added: Sep 20, 2008

Here's my feeble attempt at sports announcing. Obviously, I was quite distracted by what was going on around me... nevertheless, I will not quit my day job anytime soon.

"Y-M-C-A" travelfrosch Date Added: Sep 20, 2008

Perhaps the most animated I saw the crowd (admittedly this isn't saying much) was during the playing of "YMCA" in the middle of the 6th Inning. Really, it seemed only the few folks in our section were into the game at all. Anyway, enjoy! 8)

The First Pitch travelfrosch Date Added: Sep 20, 2008

Here's a video of the first pitch. After seemingly endless mound-digging and crotch-grabbing, the game finally started.

The Yankees Take The Field travelfrosch Date Added: Sep 20, 2008

I was a bit late on getting the video started, but here's a clip of the Yankees taking the field.

• travelfrosch's video

I planned to take a picture, but I forgot I still had my camera on "video" mode, so here's an unplanned movie! 8)

Entrering Yankee Stadium - 2 travelfrosch Date Added: Sep 20, 2008

A quick panorama of the field before New Yorkers shoved me out of the way... 8)

Entering Yankee Stadium - 1 travelfrosch Date Added: Sep 20, 2008

Here's a view of us emerging from the tunnel and out into Yankee Stadium. Unfortunately, there were so many other fans in the entrance that I wasn't able to get a great shot of the field. That will come in Part 2. :)

Have you been to Bronx?