Key West Iguana around Fort Zachary Taylor

• Ewingjr98's video

Sunset at Mallory Square - the coach who juggles

• Ewingjr98's video

Sunset at Mallory Square - the comedian on a unicycle

• Ewingjr98's video

Sunset at Mallory Square - the dog ate my money

• miTravel's video

Virtually every travel destination boasts a signature dish that shouldn't be missed by the curious traveler. For example, there's New Orleans' jambalaya, Chicago's deep-dish pizza and Philadelphia' cheese steak sandwich. In the Florida Keys & Key West, that dish is Key lime pie.

• miTravel's video
    A night out in Key West miTravel Date Added: Jun 11, 2012

With its balmy weather and crystal blue skies, Key West is famous among the outdoors set for its diving, fishing, watersports and golfing at the nearby Key West Golf Club, a course designed by Rees Jones.
    But only in Key West would the sun shine the brightest when it sets.
    Once the sun is safely tucked away by jugglers, mimes, musicians and street artists, the city moves to a different beat. A night beat. The streets, filled with sidewalk cafes, open-air bars, legendary pubs and world-class restaurants come alive. Gourmets and gourmands alike treat their palates to island specialties. Drama, musicals and comedy flourish on our stages.
    As you enjoy these sights, you'll discover that modern Key West is a warm-hearted place where all are welcome.

• miTravel's video
    The Key West Fantasy Fest miTravel Date Added: Jun 11, 2012

Key West’s annual Fantasy Fest celebration is internationally recognized for its uninhibited flair and lighthearted spirit.
    The event, which usually starts around Halloween, was born more than 30 years ago and tends to feature days of masquerade balls, costume contests and parties climaxing in a glittering grand parade.
    Key West's renowned Duval Street often becomes a stage as venders of costumes, arts and crafts, food and libations star in the mile-long Fantasy Fest Street Fair. In addition, the Masquerade March draws schools of "fishy" frolickers in masks and costumes for an exuberant walking parade.

• Marilu33's video

I did a little 360 degree video at the point of the park on the beach. It shows the beach, jetty, trees, picnic area, and the distant cruise ship. Much of my narration is lost in the sound of the breeze.

• Marilu33's video
    Chickens at Mallory Square Marilu33 Date Added: Feb 18, 2012

We had heard that there were chickens everywhere in the Bahamas, so we weren't surprised, but were delighted to see this little family within minutes of arriving at Mallory Square in Key West.

• SherelPurcell's video

An Insiders Guide to Key West, Florida.

• TheTravelSlut's video
    Key Lime Pie van in Key West TheTravelSlut Date Added: Apr 14, 2011

• kitehouse's video
    Kiteboarding in key west kitehouse Date Added: May 31, 2008

This was an island that was created by willma, so nice out there, but now it is closed and we cant kite there because they say the birds need it, i can understand during the nesting season, but they have took it away from the locals all year round...ah well we still kite there, but we dont touch the island.

• kitehouse's video

I love living in key west, you can get the days catch and enjoy the underwater beauty.

Have you been to Key West?

Share Your Travels