Amsterdam Videos

Amsterdam Travel Guide: 10,245 reviews and 21,479 photos

• BernieAnderson's video
    Ways Around Amsterdam 5x5 BernieAnderson Date Added: Sep 15, 2013

There are a lot of ways to get around Amsterdam. Here are 25 seconds of them...

A Day Trip by train from Amsterdam to Zan Schuzan - the Windmill village

Amsterdam Canals at Night by aussirose

VT Meet in Amsterdam by aussirose aussirose Date Added: Jul 14, 2013

VT Meet in Amsterdam Starring PJ, Swanet, Dila, oxymoron, bijo69, aussiebarney and va's

• Dizzyhead's video
    Schickpol Dizzyhead Date Added: Jun 16, 2013

• TrendsetterME's video
    Wheel - Dam Square TrendsetterME Date Added: May 26, 2013

• pkzhao's video
    Tram Travel + Snow Fall pkzhao Date Added: Apr 10, 2013

It was recorded during tram travel with very light snowfall...........

• Gompo's video
    NO RAKAXA YINDAM Gompo Date Added: Nov 21, 2012

Here in dali, yunnan, china as well as other places so many impolite people not leave mi alone; try rape my mind and privacy

Is bwildering see how so many chinese people ready rape chinese women privacy

i dedicated this yijing to all raped women and kids and pray xiva not to see them any more, thc

• viddra's video
    Dam Square viddra Date Added: Aug 8, 2012

Listen to the sounds of the famous square!

Fountains at Leidseplein mickeyboy07 Date Added: Mar 16, 2012

Amsterdam Rijksmuseum Kuznetsov_Sergey Date Added: Feb 23, 2012

• traveloturc's video
    DAY 42 AMSTERDAM traveloturc Date Added: Feb 1, 2012

• eleonorrigby's video

the trip of the Beatles russian fans to Liverpool's Matew street festival through Hamburg

• TheaIren's video
    On the canals TheaIren Date Added: Sep 17, 2011

Nice corner on the canals

• Waalewiener's video

First leg of our trip to Macedonia was an overnight stay in Amsterdam

• a5floor's video

Bells ant1606 Date Added: Jan 10, 2010

Bells playing in Amsterdam

• american_tourister's video
    Swans in the canal american_tourister Date Added: Jan 2, 2010

It was a blustery, cold ay in early January when I took this video.

Friends on Dam Square Amsterdam 2009 DRA999 Date Added: Aug 18, 2009

During my second week in Europe, my friends and I go on a self-guided walking tour of the Centrum. Upon arriving at Dam Square, the historical center of Amsterdam, we take a rest break at the National Monument.

Horse & Carriage Amsterdam 2009 DRA999 Date Added: Aug 5, 2009

An absolutely beautiful spring day attracts huge crowds of people to the National Monument where they relax and enjoy the warm and sunny weather.

In the shadow of the National Monument we come across a horse and carriage for hire. The horse and carriage seem to be as much of a tourist attraction as the National Monument itself as we observe people posing for photographs.

• DRA999's video

During my second week in Europe, my friends and I go for some sight-seeing in Amsterdam with a stop on Dam Square, the historical center of Amsterdam.

In this period of time leading up to Easter weekend a carnival was erected in the area in front of the Royal Palace. Huge crowds of people are attracted to the thrilling sounds and pulsing energy of carnival rides, games of chance and cotton candy.

Beautiful spring weather helps to bring people out to enjoy the day in the shadow of the National Monument.

• DRA999's video

This friendly shop is also part antique shop and flea market with all kinds of unique items and interesting treasures lining the walls and shelves on 3 levels.

Bloemenmarkt Amsterdam 2009 DRA999 Date Added: Jul 4, 2009

Weekend sight-seeing while visiting Amsterdam includes a visit to the Bloemenmarkt, the world's only floating flower market.

The Bloemenmarkt is located on the Singel canal between Muntplein and Koningsplein in the city's southern canal belt. It includes 15 florists and garden shops as well as a variety of souvenirs and gifts.

This is a great place to visit for a huge selection of seeds, bulbs and cut flowers, along with plants and gardening equipment.

Coffeeshop Greenhouse Effect DRA999 Date Added: Jun 30, 2009

Sunday, 12 April: My second week in Europe and I am staying in Amsterdam at the Greenhouse Effect Hotel. On this early Sunday morning, I pay a visit to the Greenhouse Effect Coffeeshop where I am allowed to shoot some video as the shop prepares for a busy day.

This friendly shop is a great added bonus to the terrific Hotel and Bar which I have covered quite extensively in other videos. Hotel guests are given special deals and discounts on their purchases at the Coffeeshop and at the Bar.

In this video, you'll see exterior shots of the Bar & Hotel and the Coffeeshop. Stepping inside, we'll see the popular window table seats and a view of the entire length of the shop. You'll see artwork on the walls, the souvenir cases and the Dealer's Booth as well as the service counter for drinks and refreshments.

Oude Kerk Amsterdam 2009 DRA999 Date Added: Jun 12, 2009

Sunday, 12 April: Easter Sunday in Amsterdam. Being an early riser, I decide to go out and shoot some random video of the Red Light District. These scenes are only steps away from De Wallen, the little alley ways where the women stand in windows and doorways, waiting for clients to call on them. Outside the Old Church and between Easter morning services, we'll see Belle, a sculpture erected in honor of sexworkers all over the world. Nearby you'll see The Old Church coffeeshop and Sexyland adult shop. Crowds of tourists make their way through Oudekerksplein, enjoying the beautiful morning weather as the bells of the church chime.

Coffeeshop Katsu Amsterdam 2009 DRA999 Date Added: Jun 12, 2009

Saturday, 11 April: During my second week in Europe, I find myself back in Amsterdam with cool friends from various places all meeting in Holland. On this day, we had gone shopping and people watching at the Albert Cuyp Market in Amsterdam's Old South. After much walking and shopping we decide to take a break at the near by Coffeeshop Katsu on 1e Van der Helststraat. This friendly shop was the perfect place of respite as we rested and relaxed in the comfortable lounge area at the back of the room. We found ourselves sharing the space with a few regulars of the establishment and this is how we met SoulRider. As one of the major contributing commentators on the Amsterdam Coffeeshop Directory web site, SoulRider was a willing subject of this video project. You'll see SoulRider construct a joint in the traditional European style, blended with tobacco and with a "roach" filter tip. Various conversations interweave among each other as the topics transition from one to another among the participants.

Singel Bridge Street Scene 2009 DRA999 Date Added: Jun 12, 2009

Friday, 3 April was my third day in Netherlands. My friend Ozan and I traveled from Els' place in Almere Haven to Amsterdam. After a visit to Coffeeshop Picasso, we pause on the wide bridge over the Singel Canal, situated in such a way as to act as a connector between Nieuwendijk and Haarlemmerstraat. In this short clip you'll see the constant activity of a vibrant city center as locals and tourists, some on foot and some on bikes, cross the bridge as they make their way through the Centrum to their destinations. Various vender stands are open for business and a street performer is pounding out an intricate drum solo for pocket change. The beautiful weather makes this brief stop even nicer as we enjoy the activity, the atmosphere and the architecture.

• jumpingnorman's video
    Bus Tour at Damrak, Amsterdam jumpingnorman Date Added: May 23, 2009

Bus Tour at Damrak, Amsterdam

Coffeeshop El Guapo Amsterdam 2009 DRA999 Date Added: May 2, 2009

I met my friend Ozan at the train station in Almere Centrum where we boarded the train that took us into Amsterdam. We arrived at Centraal Station and eventually made our way over to Nieuwe Nieuwstraat, a small and narrow side street just off the busy Nieuwezijds Voorburgwal. lt was here we found Coffeeshop El Guapo, an almost hidden treasure right in the heart of the Centrum.

Coffeeshop Picasso Amsterdam 2009 DRA999 Date Added: May 2, 2009

I took the train from Schiphol to Centraal Station and after putting my bags in a locker, I went for a little walk around the Centrum. I found my way over to Haarlemmerstraat to make my first stop at Coffeeshop Pablow Picasso. A small comfortable coffeeshop on a street famous for coffeeshops, Picasso has become my favorite first stop because they open early and have top quality gear.

Scenes From the Damrak 2009 DRA999 Date Added: Apr 16, 2009

You're invited to join me as we take a look at Damrak just before midday. Crowds of people have already started their trip down the Damrak toward Dam Square, shopping and browsing and eating as they go.

Nieuwmarkt Seagull Prank DRA999 Date Added: Mar 24, 2009

Nieuwmarkt is a sceneic square anchored by de Waag, a large and impressive building dating back to the 17th century. On a sunny spring afternoon, while relaxing and enjoying time with friends in a rented apartment overlooking the square, a plan was hatched to drop a bag of bread crumbs to attract a flock of seagulls into the square while a local performer and his camera crew were shooting clips for a music video or some other program.

• abi_maha's video
    Canal cruise abi_maha Date Added: Mar 6, 2009

• DRA999's video

This footage was shot on location in Amsterdam, Netherlands in late December 2008.

This is a short clip was recorded by Vladimiro on his New Year's holiday visit to Amsterdam. Vlad sent me the original clip and asked me to produce it into a short feature and present it on my channel.

In this video, you'll see Marco and his girlfriend from France and Lucian from Romania as captured by Vlad's camcorder during a visit to the Bushdocter Coffeeshop located at Thorbeckeplein 28 in Amsterdam, Netherlands.

On the top-floor of the Bushdocter, the multi-national crew of revelers enjoy a laugh as they discuss the varieties of herb they have purchased at this shop: White Widow, Super Silver Haze and New York City Diesel.

Find out more about the Bushdocter Coffeeshop here: http://www.coffeeshop.freeuk.com/Bush...

The Greenhouse Effect DRA999 Date Added: Dec 20, 2008

This is a brief look at the exterior of the Greenhouse Effect Hotel and Bar on Warmoesstraat in Amsterdam, Netherlands.

The Greenhouse Effect Hotel DRA999 Date Added: Dec 20, 2008

This is a brief tour around the Top Floor of the Greenhouse Effect Hotel in Amsterdam. Starting in the Red Man Room and moving out into the hallway, this video gives you a glimpse at the toilet and shower which are shared by the 3 rooms located on the 4th floor.

Red Man Room Arrival DRA999 Date Added: Dec 20, 2008

at the Greenhouse Effect Hotel located on Warmoesstraat in Amsterdam. In this short clip you get a glimpse of the Red Man Room as we unpack and get settled in.

Have you been to Amsterdam?