Albania Videos

Albania Travel Guide: 2,159 reviews and 5,869 photos

• littlebush's video
    Tirana main square littlebush, Tirana Date Added: Nov 3, 2012

• SWFC_Fan's video

During a visit to Macedonia in March 2012, my girlfriend and I hired a taxi for the day to take us from Ohrid across the border into Albania.

One of our stops in Albania was Pogradec; the largest town on the Albanian shores of Lake Ohrid.

Pogradec has a long sand and shale beach and a pleasant lakeside promenade. At the time of our visit, the weather was warm and sunny but the surrounding mountains were still topped with snow.

This made for some wonderful photographs with colourful wooden fishing boats sitting on the sands against a backdrop of the crystal clear Lake Ohrid, perfect blue skies and snow-capped mountains.

I recorded this short video while standing on the beach.

• matcrazy1's video

• fridioni's video
    lezha fridioni, Lezhe Date Added: Nov 3, 2009

lezha

• cachaseiro's video

this an interview danish television made with me in september 2009 when i was in tirana to celebrate my 40th birthday and watch denmark and albania play football.
    there are also some nice scenes from my birthday party there.

• mickeyboy07's video

Sky Club tim07, Tirana Date Added: Oct 7, 2008

Traditional dancing tim07, Tirana Date Added: Oct 6, 2008

View From Skyclub tim07, Tirana Date Added: Oct 6, 2008

• budapest8's video

A camera shy Albanian ass/donkey...watch that ass get stuck in the wall.

Mooooove it u silly cow! budapest8, Shkoder Date Added: Sep 24, 2008

No I'm not insulting my ex-wife...I'm having a conversation with an Albanian cow outside the cemetry on the road down from Razma on the way back to Shkoder.

• budapest8's video

Mountain bacon or what? This little piggy went wee wee wee all down the road!

• budapest8's video

We had a wonderful trip down the coast with a taxi driver arranged by Rami at our hotel, the Bologna.Ismail had been a truck driver for 25 years and a taxi driver for 15. We listened to a local artist singing on Radio Vlora, Julli Baka I think. We paid about 40 Euro for the 3 and a half our outing in his comfy and luxurious Merc complete with air bags and a great sound system. We used him the following day to drive to Tirane for 70 Euro.

Albanian Rivera in a Merc budapest8, Vlore Date Added: Sep 23, 2008

Albanian Rivera in a Merc budapest8, Vlore Date Added: Sep 23, 2008

• schwamp's video
    Rozafa fortress schwamp, Shkoder Date Added: Aug 11, 2008

Rozafa fortress

• monsieurmontagne's video

Sailing out of the port of Durrës

• kelcyre1978's video
    Permetarja e Vogel kelcyre1978, Permet Date Added: Jun 1, 2008

Permetaret e vertete dine te qeshin.

Have you been to Albania?