Tangier Videos

Tangier Travel Guide: 484 reviews and 1,173 photos

• Bennytheball's video
    Bar Ibis Bennytheball Date Added: Jul 16, 2013

After a long Sunday afternoon photographic walkabout in sunny Tangier, I've worked up a thirst, so a suitable refreshment halt must be found. In a sidestreet just off Avenue Pasteur I detect the familiar sounds of a musical instrument wafting from behind the old familiar wooden doorstep screens, which always promises an interesting Moroccan "watering hole" within......
    I boldly enter and grab a high stool at the tiny empty bar and order two bottles of ice-cold Heineken, the barman also delivers two small plates of generous tapas, the mood is quiet, relaxed and unobtrusive, so I produce my keyring spy camera to capture the action.......

• Bennytheball's video
    A street demonstration. Bennytheball Date Added: Jun 1, 2013

This year, in my travels in Morocco, I noticed much discontent in the populace, many citizens were more sullen and uncommunicative, I sensed the impact of the global economic recession had arrived, half-empty inter-city buses and sparsely patronised hotels and restaurants were an indication of widespread penury.

I witnessed many street gatherings and minor demonstrations but this one in Tangier was intimidating, thousands of young people marching through the streets after dark, preceded by two nervous motorcycle police, trying to clear a pathway for them. These mass demos can sometimes turn ugly and violent, so I sheltered in a doorway among others, and switched on the spy camera.......

• SWFC_Fan's video
    Coastline at Tangier SWFC_Fan Date Added: Sep 6, 2011

We visited Tangier for a day during a trip to Gibraltar in April 2010.

We crossed the Strait of Gibraltar on a ferry from Tarifa in Spain and returned later that day on a ferry back to Algeciras.

This short video was filmed after we had walked up to the Kasbah and passed through the Bab Bhar gate onto a terrace overlooking part of Tangier's coastline.

• barbskie's video
    entertainment barbskie Date Added: Jul 12, 2008

Belly dancing and Berber music

Have you been to Tangier?

Share Your Travels