"Prada Outlet" Montevarchi Travelogue by o00o

Montevarchi Travel Guide: 6 reviews and 30 photos

We decided to take a train from Firenze, as per the map showing above, it took not more than 45 minutes to arrive Monthevarchi.

Fountain nearby the Monthevarchi Railway Station.

Street view at Monthevarchi.

I would rather suggest you to have a sightseeing around the station if you arrived too early.

One of the typical rich man's house with a big garden.

When finishing sighseeing, you could take a cap for not more than 10 Euro to get to Prada Factory.

The journey from Monthevarchi Station to Prada factory, it took not more than 10 minutes.

Do not forget to get a queqe number if you are not being invited by the Prada Staff. I got this James Bond number for souvenir.

My close friend Simonetta and her just got marriaged husband whom is working in Prada factory. I was invited to visit the factory.

Simonetta's husband is working in Prada factory as a Production Quality Control manager, I got invitation from him for 90% discount shopping in Prada Monthevarchi outlet.

Viola, they are my good friends in Italy. I got to know Simonetta since 14 years ago when I was in Elementaly School.

While shopping, enjoy a cup of coffee...

I spent almost 2000 Euro for buying prada begs, shoes, Jackets, sihrts etc...

I know it was too expensive in paying such big amount, but if compare with Japan, the amount might multiple by extra 90%.

• Page Updated Jul 9, 2004

Comments

o00o

“Twitter: o00o_”

Badges & Stats in Montevarchi

Have you been to Montevarchi?

Latest Activity in Montevarchi