"Festivals in Utrecht" Utrecht Travelogue by Roggeveen
Utrecht Travel Guide: 636 reviews and 1,553 photos
Every year in juli, 'people' dressed in dark, gather around the gothic hotspots of Utrecht (Like the Dom-church).
Friendly people; they don't mind if youi take a picture. In that sense they look like VT members (-;
Classical music played along the canals of Utrecht. With the large end-concert at the Weerdsluis
Roggeveen's Related Pages
Utrecht Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Utrecht - superb city to live in and/or to explore"
- "ULTRAJECTUM (as the Romans called it)"
- "As It Turned Out - Well Worth A Visit AND Now Two!"
- "Right in the middle."
- "Back in town"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Utrecht
- Hotels in Utrecht
- Transportation in Utrecht
- Nightlife in Utrecht
- Restaurants in Utrecht
- Shopping in Utrecht
- Warnings and Dangers in Utrecht
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Utrecht
- 5 Reviews
- 28 Photos
- 3 Forum posts
- 2 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (4)
Have you been to Utrecht?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Utrecht
- Posted in Travel Utrecht Forum "Re: Court Hotel City Centre review"
- Wrote a Review Take a canal boat tour about Canals in Utrecht Things to Do
- Uploaded a Photo to "Take a canal boat tour"
- updated a Utrecht Travelogue "Festivals in Utrecht"
- Uploaded a Video to Utrecht
- Commented on one of jo104's Utrecht travel pages
Photos in UtrechtSee All Photos (28)
Videos in UtrechtSee All Videos (2)
Top 10 Pages
- Nieuwegein Intro, 18 reviews, 65 photos, 2 travelogues
- Prague Intro, 11 reviews, 38 photos, 2 travelogues
- Kathmandu Intro, 16 reviews, 32 photos, 3 travelogues
- London Intro, 8 reviews, 37 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Keukenhof Intro, 11 reviews, 34 photos, 4 travelogues
- Copenhagen Intro, 14 reviews, 29 photos, 1 travelogue
- Stockholm Intro, 9 reviews, 31 photos, 1 travelogue
- Amsterdam Intro, 8 reviews, 25 photos, 2 travelogues
- Utrecht Intro, 5 reviews, 28 photos, 1 travelogue
- Portugal Intro, 13 reviews, 19 photos, 3 travelogues