"Beer 2" Personal Page by ozpaul

Italian Draft Beer

Not too sure what beer this was, but I do remember it was very nice indeed. I would not be surprised if it was Peroni. We were waiting for the transfer from the terminal in Venice to take us to St Mark's square. No better time for a quiet ale or two.

Singha Beer

This is another Asian Beer and a very nice one at that. I usually try this beer when in Thailand. Very nice with Asian food. Here I am having one on Hong Island when I went on a day tour here. Available in cans or bottles.

1664 - Paris

Recently, I was in Paris. I stayed at a hotel near CDG for the night as I had a very early connection the next morning. In the afternoon, I went downstairs for a drink and I was the only person in the bar. The ladies behind the bar made me feel so at home - they even taught me how to "pull" a beer correctly. This is where I discovered 1664 - or "seize" as the French say. I loved this beer - it has a fresh, clean taste and is available both in bottle and draft form. I managed to find this in my local bottle shop back home too.

Tsingtao - China

This is a great little beer. It was available almost everywhere we went - in restaurants, hotels and you could buy it in convenience stores. I have also found this back home in Australia.

• Page Updated Apr 19, 2012

Comments

Share your travels with the world!

Join Now!

ozpaul

“Is there a beer with that??”

Real Name