"Swansea Marina area" Wales Travelogue by tango_jd
Wales Travel Guide: 4,878 reviews and 15,556 photos
Really nice residential and leisure area now - not too bustling though and with a decent selection of bars and restaurants.
This is reputed to be the tallest building in Wales. As well as many floors of apartments with a restaurant and coffee bar at the very top.
More views - this time by one of the many pieces of public art/sculpture around the area.
"Captain Cat" from Under Milk Wood by Dylan Thomas
There are lots of examples of sculptures dotted around the marina and sea front area.
Located on the sea-front in the marina residential area.
tango_jd's Related Pages
Wales Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Wonderful Wales"
- "A Week in North Wales"
- "A beautifull country"
- "Croeso Cymru"
- "A few nights in Wales"
- "Gwlad, Gwlad!!"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Wales
- Hotels in Wales
- Transportation in Wales
- Nightlife in Wales
- Restaurants in Wales
- Shopping in Wales
- Warnings and Dangers in Wales
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Wales
- 0 Reviews
- 16 Photos
- 12 Forum posts
- 0 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (24)
Have you been to Wales?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Wales
Top 10 Pages
- Paris Intro, 8 reviews, 35 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Swanage Intro, 8 reviews, 21 photos, 1 travelogue
- Albufeira Intro, 7 reviews, 18 photos, 2 travelogues
- Barcelona Intro, 7 reviews, 14 photos
- Malta Intro, 4 reviews, 13 photos
- Wales Intro, 16 photos, 5 travelogues
- Cornwall Intro, 5 reviews, 11 photos
- Rome Intro, 1 review, 14 photos, 2 travelogues
- Prague Intro, 5 reviews, 10 photos
- Dubrovnik 3 reviews, 11 photos