"Hiking the Preikestolen --- Part 6" Jørpeland Travelogue by gubbi1
Jørpeland Travel Guide: 0 reviews and 61 photos
Once at the Preikestolen I noticed that it is possible to walk a small loop, which allows you to get a little above Preikestolen. Some of the photos in part 5 were taken while hiking here.
Once getting over the peak and a few hundred meters further you will reach the trail that you came up on.
Time for some last photos of the view...
... before taking the trail back to the car... I hope you liked my hike up the Preikestolen filled with beautiful nature and a scenic destination. In case you plan to do it too, take care with the rocks! And think about keeping distance to the edge on Preikestolen. I sometimes did not feel well, when watching the other people jumping and running 2 meters from nowhere.
gubbi1's Related Pages
Jørpeland Travel Guide
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Jørpeland
- 0 Reviews
- 61 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (18)
Have you been to Jørpeland?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Jørpeland
Photos in JørpelandSee All Photos (61)
Top 10 Pages
- Vienna Intro, 40 reviews, 231 photos, 10 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Oulu Intro, 55 reviews, 134 photos, 7 travelogues
- Lillehammer Intro, 8 reviews, 164 photos, 17 travelogues
- Nazareth Intro, 16 reviews, 124 photos, 10 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Akko Intro, 11 reviews, 122 photos, 10 travelogues
- Évora Intro, 13 reviews, 116 photos, 9 travelogues
- Røros Intro, 10 reviews, 107 photos, 9 travelogues
- Bet Guvrin Intro, 18 reviews, 89 photos
- Bet She`arim Intro, 11 reviews, 90 photos, 7 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Tomar Intro, 12 reviews, 86 photos, 5 travelogues