"Hiking the Preikestolen --- Part 1" Jørpeland Travelogue by gubbi1
Jørpeland Travel Guide: 0 reviews and 61 photos
The hike to the Preikestolen is very well signed. At several spots you find the information how much of the distance you already managed. For me it was quite good, as I was completely out of training due to much work beforehand of my trip. You can see on the scatch that the hike consists of repeated ascents and flat parts.
At many places the trail was quite rocky, so good shoes that protect your ankles are essential.
Weather was not so promising, but in the North you sometimes need to ignore this.
Typical in Norway are the read Ts, which help you to stay on the trail. Here at the beginning it is not really difficult, but later on I was quite happy to have them.
Looking back to the parking.
Already quite early you will notice that he landscape is fascinating and despite the many tourists that also take their way to the Preikestolen you still will understand why Norway has so many sayings about elves and gnomes.
gubbi1's Related Pages
Jørpeland Travel Guide
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Jørpeland
- 0 Reviews
- 61 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (54)
Have you been to Jørpeland?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Jørpeland
Photos in JørpelandSee All Photos (61)
Top 10 Pages
- Vienna Intro, 40 reviews, 231 photos, 10 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Oulu Intro, 55 reviews, 134 photos, 7 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Lillehammer Intro, 8 reviews, 164 photos, 17 travelogues
- Nazareth Intro, 16 reviews, 124 photos, 10 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Akko Intro, 11 reviews, 122 photos, 10 travelogues
- Évora Intro, 13 reviews, 116 photos, 9 travelogues
- Røros Intro, 10 reviews, 107 photos, 9 travelogues
- Bet Guvrin Intro, 18 reviews, 89 photos
- Bet She`arim Intro, 11 reviews, 90 photos, 7 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Tomar Intro, 12 reviews, 86 photos, 5 travelogues