"Stoneage Village Landa" Jørpeland Travelogue by gubbi1
Jørpeland Travel Guide: 0 reviews and 61 photos
As written in the intro I had to climb a gate to get into the stoneage village Landa. The family that told me that I could come in had a baby stroller with them, so there surely was an official entrance somewhere. Anyway I had a look around. Unfortunately there was no activity going on and the houses were closed, but weather was nice and I enjoyed the walk around.
The houses are built where foundations of stoneage buildings were found. They are recontructions based on the facts that were found during archeological excavations.
Of course some things here are decoration, but a very nice one.
One of the buildings is supposed to be a smithy.
I liked the door.
Some more art. Amazing what people can do...
A house made of wood with grass on the roof.
A long house
This is a photo from the landscape around Landa. Looks a little like Yosemite.
gubbi1's Related Pages
Jørpeland Travel Guide
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Jørpeland
- 0 Reviews
- 61 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (55)
Have you been to Jørpeland?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Jørpeland
Photos in JørpelandSee All Photos (61)
Top 10 Pages
- Vienna Intro, 40 reviews, 231 photos, 10 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Oulu Intro, 55 reviews, 134 photos, 7 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Lillehammer Intro, 8 reviews, 164 photos, 17 travelogues
- Nazareth Intro, 16 reviews, 124 photos, 10 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Akko Intro, 11 reviews, 122 photos, 10 travelogues
- Évora Intro, 13 reviews, 116 photos, 9 travelogues
- Røros Intro, 10 reviews, 107 photos, 9 travelogues
- Bet Guvrin Intro, 18 reviews, 89 photos
- Bet She`arim Intro, 11 reviews, 90 photos, 7 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Tomar Intro, 12 reviews, 86 photos, 5 travelogues