"Hiking~" Personal Page by lisa85202
Whenever I get a chance, I love hiking in the mountains of New Mexico. It's a great activity to enjoy the outdoors and spend time with my kids.
On the way to the ski area is this sea of Aspen. Stop at Aspen Vista for a beautiful hike in the peak season of fall.
Forth of July Canyon in the Manzano mountains of New Mexico~ You have to see it to believe it.
I am currently exploring all the trails that can be reached from the East side of Albuquerque.
I recently traveled in Embudito Canyon with the kids. It is a difficult / steep hike for the first mile, so far with the kids, I haven't made it any further- the entire trail travels 11 miles!
Top Travel Pages
Share your travels with the world!Join Now!
Badges & Stats
- 75 Reviews
- 237 Photos
- 3 Countries
- 29 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (2)
- updated a Cabo San Lucas Travel Page "Mexican Riviera Cruise Stop- Cabo San Lucas"
- Commented on lisa85202's profile page
updated their Profile Page "Lisa's Place"
- Wrote a Review Low Water Levels (2013) in Heron Lake State Park Warnings and Dangers
- Uploaded a Photo to "Low Water Levels (2013)"
- Posted in Travel Albuquerque Forum "Re: Any special events planned..."
- lisa85202 and rosata are now friends.
- Uploaded a Video to Fajardo
Top 10 Pages
- Albuquerque Intro, 12 reviews, 34 photos
- South Padre Island Intro, 5 reviews, 15 photos
- Las Vegas Intro, 5 reviews, 14 photos
- Boulder City Intro, 5 reviews, 14 photos
- Red River Intro, 6 reviews, 13 photos
- Mesa Verde National Park Intro, 4 reviews, 9 photos
- Cannon Beach Intro, 3 reviews, 9 photos
- Puerto Rico Intro, 2 reviews, 9 photos
- Pismo Beach Intro, 2 reviews, 9 photos
- Cocoa Beach Intro, 2 reviews, 8 photos