"MEETING UP WITH VT FRIENDS" Top 5 Page for this destination Makati Travelogue by LoriPori

Makati Travel Guide: 547 reviews and 2,181 photos

JANE & FAMILY

Saturday, January 7, 2012
On Saturday, Jane (Kisses&Co) along with her two children, came to visit Hans and I in Mikati. We met up at our condotel. First we went up to our room, where Hans gave them all a "Hansi" scarf. I also had some Canadian souvenirs to give them.
We then went out to the Greenbelt area and had lunch at Gerry's Grill.
After that we all went to he Ayala Museum which we all absolutely enjoyed. All in all a very nice visit.

MEETING NORMAN'S JUMPING-MOM

Monday, January 9, 2012
When JumpingNorman suggested we meet up with his Mom Tess and hubby, in Manila, we loved the idea. We met at Greenbelt near Gerry's Grill. As soon as I saw her, I knew it was Norman's Mom. She is absolutely beautiful and so cute and so bubbly and full of energy.
We were treated for lunch at the Banana Leaf Restaurant. Very enjoyable and you eat your food using your fingers and add your food to a banana leaf instead of a plate.
After lunch, we headed over to Starbuck's for a coffee and a chat. (pics # 1 & 2)

APPLESEED81

Wednesday January 11, 2012
Today was our day to meet up with Shirene - Appleseed81. We met up at OOdy's, a Thai restaurant in the Greenbelt area.
Hans let it be known in Facebook that we were there, and if anyone wanted to join us. Well, what do you know. Claus (Cachaseiro) and Fergy (planxty) joined us there, so there were five of us. - Cool or what!
We all ordered our dishes. I had Chicken Pad Thai, which was absolutely delicious. I have never had Thai food before.
Also Cookie Monster (note his "Hansi" scarf) was also present.

• Page Updated Jan 30, 2012

Comments

LoriPori

“Travel Near - Travel Far - The Limit is the Sky”

Badges & Stats in Makati