"Get To Know Elhombe" Personal Page by elhombre30
Vietnam - January 22 - 26. 2011 (TRIP DONE)
Hongkong - Macau for March 11 - 15, 2011 (TRIP DONE)
November 22, 2011 - Had my very recent trip to South Korea and I just fell in love with this small yet developed city, Busan.
January 12m 2012 - I am excited for my 1st ever VT Meeting in Intramuros Manila. (ALL GOOD)
I never experience traveling alone. I'm usually with a group of 2 or more in most cases but I would love to experience traveling all by myself.
November 11, 2011 is a test! I booked a ticket to Iloilo and this time I'm gonna be alone. I will probably do backpack type of travel. Will tell you the details if once I am over it.
Sydney, Australia - Featherdale Wildlife Park. Saw the famous Wallabies and feed a Kangaroo. Been able to touch Koala Bear is really a fun experience. Dine in the famous 360 Revolving Restaurant of the Sydney Tower.
Busan, South Korea - Visited all the main attractions of the City in a whole day City Tour offered by Busan Dynamic Tour Bus.
Bangkok, Thailand - The extreme spicy foods are the higlight of my travel to this exotic city. Plus the wild and crazy nightlife of Patphong.
PHILIPPINES - There's so much to mention so I'll write down as many as I could which comes in my mind first.
1. Experienced the much "talk-about" Boracay, being very famous not just in the Philippines but worldwide. Listed as the top best beaches of the world.
2. Saw the cutest mammal on earth, Tarsier in Bohol.
3. The only Pink Beach in the Philippines found in Zamboanga.
4. The enchanting Coron Palawan for its stunning God's gift of nature.
5. Philippines consisting of 7,100 Island and Islets is home of thousand of beautiful beaches. Been to some best in the country like Batangas, Puerto Galera in Mindoro, Bantayan Island in Cebu and Panglao Islang in Bohol.
6. Zipline and Cable cars in Bohol. I consider this highlight because of the View of the Loboc river while in the zip or cable.
7. Philippines is home of old churches from Spanish colonial eras but still standing firm until now. These are must see attractions in Bohol and Iloilo city.
I love to see myself in a portrait therefore I wanna make sure I'll have one perfect glam shot or jump shot in each destination.
My real name is Russell.
I am currently working for a hotel company here in Makati.
Residing in Makati Philippines
I bring my DSLR Canon d 500 with me wherever I go. I'm inlove with my camera.
I can't live without internet.... google is my bestfriend!
I go to gym 4 to 5 times a week.
I am still enjoying party in clubs.
Loves RNB remixes.
Loves my family so much... they are my strength and inspiration.
More Personal Pages (2)
Written Jan 4, 2012
Getting a good start with VT
Written Jan 12, 2012
Intramuros Manila, Philippines - VT Meet
Top Travel Pages
Share your travels with the world!Join Now!
Badges & Stats
- 87 Reviews
- 427 Photos
- 8 Countries
- 14 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (3)
- Commented on elhombre30's profile page
- elhombre30 and June.b are now friends.
- Uploaded a Photo to "Another Intercontinental Experience"
- updated a Singapore Travel Page "Singapore"
- Wrote a Review Another Intercontinental Experience in Kuala Lumpur Hotels
updated their Personal Page "Get To Know Elhombe"
- Posted in Miscellaneous Forum "Re: So excited to meet VT members..."
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Coron Island Intro, 24 reviews, 118 photos, 1 travelogue
- Bangkok Intro, 14 reviews, 56 photos
- Bohol Intro, 11 reviews, 37 photos
- Boracay Island Intro, 5 reviews, 23 photos
- Busan Intro, 5 reviews, 23 photos
- Macao Intro, 4 reviews, 21 photos
- Ho Chi Minh City Intro, 4 reviews, 20 photos
- Manila Intro, 4 reviews, 16 photos
- Pundaquit Intro, 3 reviews, 15 photos
- Sydney Intro, 4 reviews, 11 photos