"LET IT SNOW" Pennsylvania Travelogue by JudyinPA
Pennsylvania Travel Guide: 6,596 reviews and 15,517 photos
Our first snow in 2002 lasted only a short time due to the very warm temperatures that followed. It was very beautiful the day it all came down but alas "here today gone tomorrow". This winter, so far, has been mild but then again it can change in a few hours and make a liar out of me.
This picture was taken from our garage door looking down the hill that my husband never made it up when he tried to return home.... got to park and hike. Our hill is very steep coming up to the house.
JudyinPA's Related Pages
Pennsylvania Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "PENNSYLVANIA - HISTORY AMONGST RURAL SPLENDOUR"
- "Our Favorite Neighbor"
- "Welcome to Pennsylvania!"
- "You've Got a Friend in Pennsylvania"
- "Basaic Pennsylvania Page"
- "Welcome to PENNSYLVANIA"
- "LORIPORI' S PENNSYLVANIA"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Pennsylvania
- Hotels in Pennsylvania
- Transportation in Pennsylvania
- Nightlife in Pennsylvania
- Restaurants in Pennsylvania
- Shopping in Pennsylvania
- Warnings and Dangers in Pennsylvania
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Pennsylvania
- 42 Reviews
- 89 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 5 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (12)
Have you been to Pennsylvania?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Pennsylvania
Top 10 Pages
- Las Vegas Intro, 29 reviews, 45 photos, 2 travelogues
- Williamsburg Intro, 32 reviews, 35 photos
- Pennsylvania Intro, 11 reviews, 41 photos, 6 travelogues
- Switzerland Intro, 22 reviews, 25 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Oregon Intro, 22 reviews, 25 photos
- Washington State Intro, 17 reviews, 27 photos, 1 travelogue
- Zermatt Intro, 17 reviews, 21 photos, 3 travelogues
- California Intro, 13 reviews, 14 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Gimmelwald Intro, 12 reviews, 15 photos
- Canada Intro, 13 reviews, 12 photos