"Swimming Pools of the World" Personal Page by Bonkers11
Okay, so this list maybe short at present but even in the 36 years of mmy short life I can honestly say that these are the only ones, so far that are worthy
!. Singapore airport - visited on my way to Hong King a few years ago, definetly the only reason to get a non direct flight.
2 Calabosh Cove Hotel. An epiphany edge pool, looking out across the sea, absolutly amazing!
UEA Sports Park - great swimming pool for athletes and trainers and those who like to swim without avoiding bombing kids
Top Travel Pages
Share your travels with the world!Join Now!
Badges & Stats
- 59 Reviews
- 11 Photos
- 8 Countries
- 17 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (5)
- updated a Brits Travel Page "Ukutulah Lion breeding reserve 03/2011. uncomplete"
- Posted in Travel Venice Forum "Re: Hotels in Mestre"
created their Personal Page "The best and worse travel ocmpanies I have been wi"
- Wrote a Review ... in Rothenburg ob der Tauber Hotels
- Commented on Bonkers11's profile page
- Bonkers11 and Odinnthor are now friends.
- Uploaded a Photo to "In Bruges"
Top 10 Pages
- Norwich Intro, 18 reviews
- Saint Lucia Intro, 4 reviews, 3 photos
- Belgium Intro, 2 reviews, 3 photos
- Iceland Intro, 3 reviews, 2 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination King's Lynn 5 reviews
- England Intro, 3 reviews
- London 3 reviews
- Rome Intro, 2 reviews
- Kiruna Intro, 2 reviews
- Port Elizabeth 2 reviews