"GST Meets Virtual Tourist Flag" Personal Page by jpud99930
Hung the VTF on the palm leaf on our pool deck.always windy here so it was a challange.This was in Barbados of 2011.
Took the flag with me to Barbados for the first time.Should have lowered the flag a bit to hide the belly.
Overlooking the Carib holding the flag with my shoes. The wind was strong.A proud moment.
Going into Oistins for lunch I came across a small beach so I just put the flag on a log and held it down with coral.
I carry the flag in my camera bag which is always with me.As you can tell I have a glow in my eyes. It's not the rum but the nutmeg they say.
Top Travel Pages
Share your travels with the world!Join Now!
Badges & Stats
- 36 Reviews
- 546 Photos
- 7 Countries
- 10 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (2)
- updated a Lugano Travelogue "Gandria Switzerland"
- Uploaded a Photo to "Gandria Switzerland"
- Posted in Technical Help Forum "Re: size of phot's"
created their Personal Page "VT Flags 2"
- Wrote a Review Best Place to saty in Santiago in Santiago Hotels
- Commented on one of jpud99930's Interlaken tips
- jpud99930 and kemisteryoso are now friends.
- Uploaded a Video to Beijing
VideosSee All Videos (6)
Top 10 Pages
- China Intro, 6 reviews, 87 photos, 10 travelogues
- Barbados Intro, 10 reviews, 56 photos, 6 travelogues
- Beijing Intro, 4 reviews, 61 photos, 6 travelogues
- Australia Intro, 2 reviews, 46 photos, 5 travelogues
- Lugano Intro, 2 reviews, 24 photos, 3 travelogues
- Switzerland Intro, 3 reviews, 22 photos, 2 travelogues
- California 18 photos, 3 travelogues
- Santiago Intro, 1 review, 16 photos, 1 travelogue
- Winnipeg Intro, 2 reviews, 15 photos, 2 travelogues
- England Intro, 15 photos, 2 travelogues