"OC Fair Highlights- 2011" Top 5 Page for this destination Costa Mesa Travelogue by marinarena
Costa Mesa Travel Guide: 78 reviews and 207 photos
Theme of the 2011 O.C. Fair: Let's Eat!
The 2011 Orange County Fair, the summer food/amusement event extravaganza of the O.C. summer, ran from Friday July 15 ? August 14
was an order of Australian Batter Fried Potatoes, with a heap of sour cream and ketchup. OK, way over priced at about 8 bucks but delicious. Please share with a friend!
This is not recommended if you have fear or are queasy of heights (yikes!). Usually, I am been fine and have felt safe with going up high but this ride on the Skyway had me a bit ...uneasy at first. Maybe it was that my legs were hanging out so much. Eventually, I got used to the motion and rode the Skyway out.
who had a hit film in the year, along with friends were some of the stuffed prizes kids of all ages could have from carnival game zone area by rollercoasters.
-bring your own water (cheaper than buying here. Plastic bottle only.)- I DID THIS!
-come on a discount day, usually taking place on a weekday, such as opening day Friday (during at least first few hours)- I DID THIS!
Separate from admission price is cost of doing the carnival rides.
$25 get you an unlimited ride wristband and $2 Games ( in 2011, every Wednesday and Thursday)
saved my life! For just 25 cents, get a an excellent foot message. Just perfect after a day of walking the entire fairgrounds. My poor feet were renewed!
- See All Try Out Triangle Square
- See All Whey Good Grubbin'
- See All Grab an Organic Bite
- See All Spin Spin Spin at 2nd Spin!
marinarena's Related Pages
Costa Mesa Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Costa Mesa~"The City of the Arts?"
- ""My Home Town" kind of!!"
- "Can't-Miss Costa Mesa!"
- "Gateway to John Wayne Airport"
- "THE OC!"
- "Fun And Trill Rides"
- "In the heart of Orange County"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Costa Mesa
- Hotels in Costa Mesa
- Transportation in Costa Mesa
- Nightlife in Costa Mesa
- Restaurants in Costa Mesa
- Shopping in Costa Mesa
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Costa Mesa
- 24 Reviews
- 65 Photos
- 1 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (50)
Have you been to Costa Mesa?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Costa Mesa
- Posted in Travel Newport Beach Forum "Re: How good is the nightlife in..."
- updated a Costa Mesa Travelogue "Costa Mesa Wedding of VT Jenn_D"
- marinarena created a new itinerary The Genuine, Real Orange County Tour.
- Uploaded a Photo to "Come to Cosi"
- Wrote a Review Try Out Triangle Square in Costa Mesa Things to Do
Photos in Costa MesaSee All Photos (65)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Los Angeles Intro, 235 reviews, 573 photos, 9 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Orange Intro, 99 reviews, 240 photos, 6 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Anaheim Intro, 59 reviews, 152 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Long Beach Intro, 45 reviews, 131 photos, 6 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Newport Beach Intro, 38 reviews, 109 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Hollywood Intro, 39 reviews, 77 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Santa Monica Intro, 40 reviews, 65 photos, 3 travelogues
- California Intro, 32 reviews, 69 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Pasadena Intro, 30 reviews, 66 photos, 4 travelogues
- Oxford Intro, 15 reviews, 75 photos, 4 travelogues