"Children around the world" Personal Page by berenices
Children are eminently very interesting photo subjects -- even better when the shots are stolen. I love the innocence and the wonder they project -- qualities that, unfortunately, are bound to diminish as one gets older. Their smile is a gift, anywhere they are in the world.
Top Travel Pages
Share your travels with the world!Join Now!
Badges & Stats
- 206 Reviews
- 509 Photos
- 18 Countries
- 71 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (10)
- updated a Portugal Travel Page "The Portugal that they don't tell you about"
- Posted in Travel Geneva Forum "Re: Hotels in geneva"
- Uploaded a Photo to "Restless Hanoi"
- berenices and micas_pt are now friends.
- Commented on slothtraveller's profile page
- Wrote a Review Go birdwatching at Laguna de Fuente de Piedra! in Antequera Off The Beaten Path
- Uploaded a Video to Singapore
updated their Personal Page "Children around the world"
PhotosSee All Photos (509)
Top 10 Pages
- Lisbon Intro, 29 reviews, 90 photos, 4 travelogues
- Portugal Intro, 19 reviews, 38 photos, 1 travelogue
- Melaka Intro, 8 reviews, 18 photos
- Rome Intro, 7 reviews, 14 photos
- Aracena Intro, 3 reviews, 15 photos
- Vienna Intro, 6 reviews, 11 photos
- Bern Intro, 5 reviews, 10 photos
- Vila Franca de Xira Intro, 3 reviews, 11 photos
- Barcelona Intro, 7 reviews, 6 photos
- Distrito de Leiria Intro, 4 reviews, 9 photos