"Hiking Torronsuo NP --- part 2" Tammela Travelogue by gubbi1
Tammela Travel Guide: 0 reviews and 19 photos
Hope you are not too afraid of spiders... This guy was sitting on a duckboard probably waiting for some food passing by. Fortunately I was too big for it so I could continue my trip.
Sometimes trees got more dense some times less dense. All depends how humid the ground is. Trees can't grow that good, if the ground is too wet.
Before reaching the tower we will walk in a real forest without duckboards.
On a huge rock formation the tower was set up and I highly recommend to climb it, even if it is really tall and you might not so fond of the height.
But from up here the view is fantastic. Can you see the duckboards?
More Travelogues (1)
gubbi1's Related Pages
Tammela Travel Guide
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Tammela
- 0 Reviews
- 19 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (55)
Have you been to Tammela?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Tammela
Photos in TammelaSee All Photos (19)
Top 10 Pages
- Vienna Intro, 40 reviews, 231 photos, 10 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Oulu Intro, 55 reviews, 134 photos, 7 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Lillehammer Intro, 8 reviews, 164 photos, 17 travelogues
- Nazareth Intro, 16 reviews, 124 photos, 10 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Akko Intro, 11 reviews, 122 photos, 10 travelogues
- Évora Intro, 13 reviews, 116 photos, 9 travelogues
- Røros Intro, 10 reviews, 107 photos, 9 travelogues
- Bet Guvrin Intro, 18 reviews, 89 photos
- Bet She`arim Intro, 11 reviews, 90 photos, 7 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Tomar Intro, 12 reviews, 86 photos, 5 travelogues