"My Squirrel Album" Personal Page by swissfondue

Apparently there are squirrels somewhere in Australia, though I have never seen one.

I have however seen quite a few in London, at the best addresses no less, and while I ponder how squirrels could live so happily in the middle of a congested city, I imagine that living so close to the Ritz Hotel and Knightsbridge does wonders for ones health.

I cannot fully explain my interest in squirrels, in fact I cant really explain it at all. Lets face it, they are just small furry rodents. But I must admit I find them rather cute and these rather gentried squirrels dont suffer from shyness especially when you spy one in Green Park, Kensington Gardens or front of the Queens home in St James Park.

Clearly these pampered creatures have risen above the rest of their species. They are the upper class, the Sloane Rangers of the squirrel fraternity.

Obviously residing in such esteemed neighborhoods makes them pretty posh. Darn right it does !

And so, and this is only for the absolute enjoyment of the thousands, maybe millions of squirrel lovers out there and anyone who also desires to live next door to Buckingham Palace, I present my "Royal" squirrel album. I almost feel like curtsying when in their presence...

• Page Updated Oct 28, 2013

More Personal Pages (1)

Share your travels with the world!

Join Now!

“Climb every mountain... or just walk up one little hill. With every step you take you are seeing the world around you!”

Real Name