"Seth Petersen COttage, FLWright designed" Baraboo Travelogue by Tom_In_Madison
Baraboo Travel Guide: 7 reviews and 31 photos
Seth Petersen Cottage, in Baraboo. Right next to Mirror Lake State Park. Tours once a month on sundays. Owned by the Wisconsin DNR. Available for overnight rentals, a good year or more in advance.
Seth was an architect but never got into Frank Lloyd Wright's school.
Then he asked Frank to design a home for him, Frank said he as too busy with the museum in NYC.
Tom_In_Madison's Related Pages
Baraboo Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Circus World and Dr Evermore"
- "Kay_C's new Baraboo Page"
- "bokononist's new Baraboo Page"
- "Riding Horses in Baraboo Outside Devil's Lake"
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Baraboo
- 2 Reviews
- 20 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 4 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (14)
Have you been to Baraboo?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Baraboo
Photos in BarabooSee All Photos (20)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Madison Intro, 58 reviews, 132 photos, 2 travelogues
- New Orleans Intro, 21 reviews, 64 photos, 3 travelogues
- Montreal Intro, 23 reviews, 48 photos
- Stockholm Intro, 11 reviews, 57 photos, 3 travelogues
- San José Intro, 15 reviews, 46 photos, 2 travelogues
- Milwaukee Intro, 9 reviews, 52 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Monteverde Intro, 13 reviews, 43 photos
- New York City Intro, 13 reviews, 37 photos, 1 travelogue
- Copenhagen Intro, 8 reviews, 40 photos, 2 travelogues
- Baltimore Intro, 4 reviews, 42 photos, 3 travelogues