"The miraculous transformation of a bear brick" Personal Page by Kimi_the_Bear
As my 2011 birthday coincided with the Rugby World Cup in New Zealand I did not only get a big chocolate cake but also this rugby bear. But is was much more than just this small brick.
I read on the backside that you should soak it in water to witness a miraculous transformation.
Top Travel Pages
Share your travels with the world!Join Now!
Badges & Stats
- 2 Reviews
- 2,790 Photos
- 2 Countries
- 1 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (1)
- updated a Aachen Travelogue "No text yet"
- Commented on Kimi_the_Bear's profile page
- Posted in Travel Ulm Forum "Re: Where was I when I took this..."
- Uploaded a Photo to "Hiking to Wasserberg and Grünenberg"
updated their Profile Page "Welcome to Kimi the Travel Bear"
- Kimi_the_Bear and Yaqui are now friends.
- Wrote a Review Websites to find a place to stay in Alsace Hotels
Top 10 Pages
- Southland 125 photos, 17 travelogues
- Ulm Intro, 109 photos, 15 travelogues
- Christchurch Intro, 86 photos, 14 travelogues
- Gingen an der Fils Intro, 85 photos, 12 travelogues
- French Polynesia Intro, 79 photos, 10 travelogues
- Alsace Intro, 1 review, 78 photos, 10 travelogues
- Lyttelton Intro, 76 photos, 10 travelogues
- Dunedin Intro, 75 photos, 10 travelogues
- New Zealand Intro, 74 photos, 10 travelogues
- Wellington Intro, 70 photos, 10 travelogues