"Another ride on the Little River Rail Trail" Akaroa Travelogue by Kimi_the_Bear
Akaroa Travel Guide: 251 reviews and 628 photos
My humans and I ride the Little River Rail Trail quite often, particularly since the earthquakes. That is because many of our walking tracks in the Port Hills are closed due to rockfall hazard. In order to not get too fat we have to burn calories by doing other things out in the open.
On the picture above you see me testing Papa's new bike at our lunchbreak in Little River.
Kimi_the_Bear's Related Pages
Akaroa Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "The Magic World of Banks Peninsula and Akaroa"
- "Akaroa: New Zealand's early French settlement"
- "The blissfuly beautiful Banks Peninsula"
- "ATXtraveler goes to Akaroa"
- "Akaroa & Banks Peninsula"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Akaroa
- Hotels in Akaroa
- Transportation in Akaroa
- Nightlife in Akaroa
- Restaurants in Akaroa
- Shopping in Akaroa
- Warnings and Dangers in Akaroa
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Akaroa
- 0 Reviews
- 29 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (1)
Have you been to Akaroa?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Akaroa
Photos in AkaroaSee All Photos (29)
Top 10 Pages
- Southland 125 photos, 17 travelogues
- Ulm Intro, 109 photos, 15 travelogues
- Christchurch Intro, 86 photos, 14 travelogues
- Gingen an der Fils Intro, 85 photos, 12 travelogues
- French Polynesia Intro, 79 photos, 10 travelogues
- Alsace Intro, 1 review, 78 photos, 10 travelogues
- Lyttelton Intro, 76 photos, 10 travelogues
- Dunedin Intro, 75 photos, 10 travelogues
- New Zealand Intro, 74 photos, 10 travelogues
- Wellington Intro, 70 photos, 10 travelogues