"The new "City Mall" - a colourful container mall" Christchurch Travelogue by Kimi_the_Bear
Christchurch Travel Guide: 1,251 reviews and 2,676 photos
Right in time for Cup and Show Week in November 2011 a little pocket of the no-go zone of the CBD was opened up. Where once old buildings were bordering City Mall (Cashel Street), you now find a sunny container shopping precint.
My favourite shop is Johnson's Grocers because they sell a lot of food, particularly gingerbread and domino stones from Germany, chocolate, biscuits, honey - just everything I love. Except ice-cream...
More Travelogues (13)
Kimi_the_Bear's Related Pages
Christchurch Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Shaken but not beaten: A city rising from ruins"
- "My Home - The (Shakey) Garden City"
- "Over Looking Lyttelton Harbour"
- "Charming Christchurch"
- "My winter holiday in summer"
- "Christchurch - Gateway to the South Island"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Christchurch
- Hotels in Christchurch
- Transportation in Christchurch
- Nightlife in Christchurch
- Restaurants in Christchurch
- Shopping in Christchurch
- Warnings and Dangers in Christchurch
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Christchurch
- 0 Reviews
- 86 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (1)
Have you been to Christchurch?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Christchurch
Photos in ChristchurchSee All Photos (86)
Top 10 Pages
- Southland 125 photos, 17 travelogues
- Ulm Intro, 109 photos, 15 travelogues
- Christchurch Intro, 86 photos, 14 travelogues
- Gingen an der Fils Intro, 85 photos, 12 travelogues
- French Polynesia Intro, 79 photos, 10 travelogues
- Alsace Intro, 1 review, 78 photos, 10 travelogues
- Lyttelton Intro, 76 photos, 10 travelogues
- Dunedin Intro, 75 photos, 10 travelogues
- New Zealand Intro, 74 photos, 10 travelogues
- Wellington Intro, 70 photos, 10 travelogues