"At the All Blacks Victory Parade in Christchurch" Christchurch Travelogue by Kimi_the_Bear

Christchurch Travel Guide: 1,251 reviews and 2,676 photos

My sister Sidnee and I went to the All Blacks' victory parade in Christchurch. We stayed in Mama's backpack while the AB's were touring the streets on the backs of open utes but at the fanzone we got out of it and cheered like the thousands of other people - well, not many other animals...

I used my rugby towel to sit on and as a flag.

Sidnee loves Daniel Carter, so she was eager to spot him. She had styled her beautiful koala ears as best as she could. She might well be from Australia but she is only interested in Daniel Carter... and, of course, the All Blacks as a team.

Where is Daniel?

Sidnee kept on looking and looking. There were soooo many other people. And I am sure she was not the only one who adores Daniel Carter.

And there he was! If you use your magnifying glasses you will spot him with the golden World Cup under the black flag with the silver fern.

That's how he looked up close, with the World Cup, Richie McCaw to the right, and assistant coach Steve Hansen to the left. The latter, of course, not as good-looking as DC ;-)))

Poor Daniel had got injured during training and could not play in the final against France, not even in the quarter final!

I was also interested in Daniel Carter but also in Richie McCaw and the other guys.

We both love New Zealand rugby :-))

• Page Updated Nov 13, 2011

Comments

Kimi_the_Bear Used To Live Here!

Kimi_the_Bear

“Why should bears not travel?”

This member has not been ranked.
No VT rank yet.

Badges & Stats in Christchurch

Have you been to Christchurch?

Latest Activity in Christchurch