"Neighbourhoods, Ravel" Barcelona Travelogue by Martin_S.
Barcelona Travel Guide: 9,904 reviews and 23,308 photos
A less touristy or at least tourist attractive part of Barcelona is the Ravel neighbourhood, just across Rambla street from Barri Gotic.
We found these green residents taking a lunch break in a square just outside the La Boqueria Markat near the Parroqulia de Sant Agusti.
Parroqulia de Sant Agusti has some interesting statues inside, but keep an eye out for this place, it has a totally plain exterior and you might miss it.
Parroqulia de Sant Agusti, just one view of the inside.
Also just on a corner of Ramble street is this small chuch, the Le Meridian, worth a look.
And my suggestion is stop in at the La Boqueria (St. Josep) Market and enjoy some Kaki.
- See All Sagrada Familia, design elements
- See All Palau de la Musica Catalana, cafe
- See All Placa Reial, stamps and coins
- See All Cable Cars
- See All Placa del Pi and Placa de Sant Josep...
Martin_S.'s Related Pages
Barcelona Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Barcelona es bona..."
- "Seamandrew's Barcelona Page"
- "The capital of County of Barcelona"
- "Truly Catalunya, Truly Spain"
- "Barcelona,one of the most beautiful Spanish cities"
- "Addictive Barcelona"
- "BCN, a mediterranean capital"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Barcelona
- Hotels in Barcelona
- Transportation in Barcelona
- Nightlife in Barcelona
- Restaurants in Barcelona
- Shopping in Barcelona
- Warnings and Dangers in Barcelona
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Barcelona
- 77 Reviews
- 370 Photos
- 78 Forum posts
- 2 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (152)
Have you been to Barcelona?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Barcelona
- Posted in Travel Israel Forum "Re: Average cost of water..."
- Commented on one of Martin_S.'s Barcelona travel pages
- updated a Barcelona Travel Page "April-2008 stopover, now "just" Barcelona in 2011"
- Wrote a Review Sagrada Familia, design elements about Sagrada Familia in Barcelona Things to Do
- Uploaded a Photo to "Sagrada Familia, windows I"
Photos in BarcelonaSee All Photos (370)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Arad Intro, 177 reviews, 323 photos, 5 travelogues
- Barcelona Intro, 77 reviews, 370 photos, 7 travelogues
- Israel Intro, 76 reviews, 280 photos, 31 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Southern District Intro, 99 reviews, 253 photos, 7 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Grand Canyon National Park Intro, 60 reviews, 207 photos, 2 travelogues
- Istanbul Intro, 52 reviews, 182 photos, 5 travelogues
- Tel Aviv-Yafo Intro, 62 reviews, 139 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Jerusalem Intro, 61 reviews, 137 photos, 5 travelogues
- Lisbon Intro, 21 reviews, 151 photos, 9 travelogues
- Krakow Intro, 21 reviews, 140 photos, 7 travelogues