"Night Shots and Fun With VA's" Rothenburg ob der Tauber Travelogue by aussirose

Rothenburg ob der Tauber Travel Guide: 595 reviews and 1,876 photos

Hubby and I had fun with the night shots here in Rothenburg.

It was really nice to walk around the town at night without fighting our way through a throng of people.

Night time in Rothenburg....especially a Monday night, was really quiet.

This is the main square. All was quiet (above), then the lights of a car went on (left) and two cars followed eachother over the cobbledstone street and out of town. It was a nice sound, the sound of cars driving over the cobbledstone streets. I have a video that I will upload eventually.....

We headed down the hill and did a bit of window shopping along the way.

As I said before, the shop windows here are lovely....and even better at night!

After our wander around Rothenburg and before dinner, we decided to quench our thirst and savour the atmosphere a bit.

We found this nice little beer garden up the hill and to the left of the main square.

Dorrise and Rexy joined us and brought their own drinks.

Lori and Hansi were remeniscing about the time they spent in Rothenburg Ob Der Tauber.

And we all agreed that this place would have to be the most romantic place in Germany.

Birgit couldn't help but share her beer with our va's.

Yours truely with the va's.

Speaking of Romantic....I couldn't help but sneak a photo of this couple sharing a romantic moment :o)

Anyway, Rothenburg Ob Der Tauber should be the first place you pencil in when visiting Germany....and I highly recommend that you stay the night. As I said at the outset, this place was a hilight for me on our big Europe trip and now I have this page to look back on and relive my great memories! :o)

If you are thinking of visiting Rothenburg and have enjoyed my page, then I would recommend that you check out LoriPori's page.

If you are following our trip through Europe which started at Zurich, click - Next Stop - Kitzingen.

• Page Updated May 9, 2016

Comments

aussirose

“A free Rose from the garden is a girl's best friend.”

Badges & Stats in Rothenburg ob der Tauber

Have you been to Rothenburg ob der Tauber?

Videos in Rothenburg ob der Tauber