"Vineyard Views" Edenkoben Travelogue by Russell_the_Wombat
Edenkoben Travel Guide: 18 reviews and 157 photos
Edenkoben is surrounded by vineyards on all sides. The town is located on the edge of the Upper Rhine Plain where the ground gently rises towards the Palatinate Forest. The hills begin soon behind the town.
**Sniff** Tasty-looking grapes...
But I have learned in the meantime that you should not take even a single berry, because the torn bit may lead to mouldiness that affects the whole grape. So I limit myself to sniffing and admiring.
The view from Villa Ludwigshöhe, at the foot of the hills, goes far across the plain which is about 30 kms wide.
Ah, it has to be turned in a different angle. The grapes are ripening nicely. This will be a good wine year, I think.
More Travelogues (9)
Russell_the_Wombat's Related Pages
Edenkoben Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Edenkoben, a Palatinate Wine Town"
- "A Wombat in Edenkoben: Vines, Villas and Wild West"
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Edenkoben
- 0 Reviews
- 66 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (1)
Have you been to Edenkoben?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Edenkoben
Photos in EdenkobenSee All Photos (66)
Top 10 Pages
- Berlin Intro, 118 photos, 15 travelogues
- Wroclaw Intro, 111 photos, 16 travelogues
- Baden-Baden Intro, 98 photos, 13 travelogues
- Schwetzingen Intro, 97 photos, 14 travelogues
- Stuttgart Intro, 94 photos, 13 travelogues
- Karlsruhe Intro, 94 photos, 12 travelogues
- Basel Intro, 89 photos, 12 travelogues
- Würzburg Intro, 83 photos, 10 travelogues
- Hanau am Main Intro, 83 photos, 10 travelogues
- Chemnitz Intro, 78 photos, 11 travelogues