"Klosterstraße: Wineries and a Thirsty Wombat" Edenkoben Travelogue by Russell_the_Wombat
Edenkoben Travel Guide: 18 reviews and 157 photos
The streets towards the hills are lined with wineries. Most of them have such big arched gates that lead into their courtyards. Vines climb on the facades and across the streets.
On a distributor box we found this cute painting that depicts typical local humans. the winemaker and his wife under the arched gate of their house and yard. They are carrying big buckets full of ripe grapes, just harvested and ready to be pressed and turned into wine.
In reality, though, they use tractors and other machines nowadays.
No, I am not going anywhere now. I am on strike.
I! Want!! Wine!!! Now!!!! **stomps paw**
But Mommy simply grabbed me and stuffed me into her bag. Hrmpf. Sometimes it is hard to be small!
Russell_the_Wombat's Related Pages
Edenkoben Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Edenkoben, a Palatinate Wine Town"
- "A Wombat in Edenkoben: Vines, Villas and Wild West"
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Edenkoben
- 0 Reviews
- 66 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (1)
Have you been to Edenkoben?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Edenkoben
Photos in EdenkobenSee All Photos (66)
Top 10 Pages
- Berlin Intro, 118 photos, 15 travelogues
- Wroclaw Intro, 111 photos, 16 travelogues
- Baden-Baden Intro, 98 photos, 13 travelogues
- Schwetzingen Intro, 97 photos, 14 travelogues
- Stuttgart Intro, 94 photos, 13 travelogues
- Karlsruhe Intro, 94 photos, 12 travelogues
- Basel Intro, 89 photos, 12 travelogues
- Würzburg Intro, 83 photos, 10 travelogues
- Hanau am Main Intro, 83 photos, 10 travelogues
- Chemnitz Intro, 78 photos, 11 travelogues