"Exploring the Town Centre" Edenkoben Travelogue by Russell_the_Wombat
Edenkoben Travel Guide: 18 reviews and 157 photos
The catholic church was, unlike the protestant one, open. It is a 19th century neogothic architecture and appears rather big for this small town.
The first catholic church was this building on the other side of the street. It has no spire and looks more like a house than a church. Nowadays the catholic parish uses it as their community centre for their meetings and activities.
The general appearance of the town is baroque. Many of these houses will pribably date from the 18th century. The style is quite uniform.
This square has recently been redesigned. The creek that runs through the town has been used to create a place where humans (and wombats) can sit and relax on those little terraces and stairs. This looks nice. But they urgently need to install an ice cream parlour in this square to make it complete.
More Travelogues (9)
Russell_the_Wombat's Related Pages
Edenkoben Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Edenkoben, a Palatinate Wine Town"
- "A Wombat in Edenkoben: Vines, Villas and Wild West"
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Edenkoben
- 0 Reviews
- 66 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (1)
Have you been to Edenkoben?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Edenkoben
Photos in EdenkobenSee All Photos (66)
Top 10 Pages
- Berlin Intro, 118 photos, 15 travelogues
- Wroclaw Intro, 111 photos, 16 travelogues
- Baden-Baden Intro, 98 photos, 13 travelogues
- Schwetzingen Intro, 97 photos, 14 travelogues
- Stuttgart Intro, 94 photos, 13 travelogues
- Karlsruhe Intro, 94 photos, 12 travelogues
- Basel Intro, 89 photos, 12 travelogues
- Würzburg Intro, 83 photos, 10 travelogues
- Hanau am Main Intro, 83 photos, 10 travelogues
- Chemnitz Intro, 78 photos, 11 travelogues