"Party with the locals kathrin_E and tini58de" Ettlingen Travelogue by aussirose
Ettlingen Travel Guide: 111 reviews and 425 photos
I love this photo.
As I mentioned at the outset, we arrived in Ettlingen and the locals were there to meet us.....as well as the fan fare :o)
So we stashed our bags and joined Kathrin and Christine and another popular vt member Russell_The_Wombat for an evening of fun, drinks, party food and laughter.
I was entrusted by shepherd wise23girl with the privilege of taking AussieBarney around Europe with me so of course AussieBarney came out of hiding to meet the Wambat.
And because Russell was getting into the beer, AussieBarney needed to prove he could down a few too :o)
If you have not heard of Russell_The_Wombat or AussieBarney, then I suggest you visit their pages here on vt to learn more about their adventures.
Meet Kathrin, Russell, Barney and Christine.
What a happy bunch! :o)
And of course Russell and AussieBarney wanted a photo with yours truly.
We threaded our way through the local festivities and found a table at the bar :o) The festival was in full swing.
Our wonderful hosts suggested various beers to taste and we had a great time tasting them and enjoyed ourselves talking travel stuff. VT meets are so much fun! :o)
We never tired of eachother's company and everyone had a fantastic time.
Of course my va's needed to be included in the party and when I brought them out there was a mini fight to grab and take pix :o)
If you have never heard of va's then please take a look at my va adventures on my home page. In short, va means virtual attendee. ...Get the drift?
I managed to sneak Hansi & Lori and Dorrise & Rex for a quick photo memory :o)
This is a great photo! :o)
I want to take a moment to thank Kathrin and Christine for taking the time out to come and meet us. We had a fantastic time and we all got on like a house on fire :o) Thanks guys!!
Kathrin, now I know why you are spoken of so well on vt. You couldn't meet a more dedicated and down to earth person. And your lovely smile is infectious :o) I really enjoyed your company mate.
Christine, you had me in fits of laughter. Love your sense of humour mate :o) Even though we had not known eachother for long, I was honoured that you came along. There was certainly never a dull moment.
If you are planning a trip to Ettlingen then I strongly suggest that you check out their pages - links below.
More Travelogues (1)
aussirose's Related Pages
Ettlingen Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Welcome to Ettlingen"
- "Gluhwein, Hot love and a guided tour."
- "MEDIEVAL ETTLINGEN"
- "Ettlingen tour"
- "Beautiful old Town"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Ettlingen
- Hotels in Ettlingen
- Transportation in Ettlingen
- Restaurants in Ettlingen
- Shopping in Ettlingen
- Warnings and Dangers in Ettlingen
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Ettlingen
- 2 Reviews
- 20 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 5 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (102)
Have you been to Ettlingen?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Ettlingen
- Posted in Miscellaneous Forum "Re: staying touch is easy?"
- updated a Ettlingen Travel Page "Ettlingen - Small Town, Awesome Locals"
- Commented on one of nhcram's Ettlingen travel pages
- Uploaded a Video to Ettlingen
- Uploaded a Photo to "Ettlingen Night Party with the locals"
- Wrote a Review Don't stay in Karlsruhe - Stay in Ettlingen in Ettlingen Things to Do
Photos in EttlingenSee All Photos (20)
Top 10 Pages
- Kuala Lumpur Intro, 48 reviews, 281 photos, 18 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Perth Intro, 57 reviews, 168 photos, 7 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Cairns Intro, 35 reviews, 184 photos, 10 travelogues
- Morocco Intro, 20 reviews, 166 photos, 10 travelogues
- Darwin Intro, 26 reviews, 157 photos, 10 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Margaret River Intro, 30 reviews, 147 photos, 8 travelogues
- Sydney Intro, 23 reviews, 152 photos, 8 travelogues
- Europe Intro, 22 reviews, 152 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Kakadu National Park Intro, 25 reviews, 147 photos, 11 travelogues
- Paris Intro, 9 reviews, 157 photos, 18 travelogues