"Market Square and Old Town Lanes" Tübingen Travelogue by Russell_the_Wombat
Tübingen Travel Guide: 75 reviews and 240 photos
Walking further up we soon reached the market square and the town hall. It was empty and deserted in the late afternoon.
The renaissance town hall is the dominating building in the square.
The rest of the quare is surrounded by residential houses and shops that were built by wealthy families.
If only they's take that ugly plaster off the facades. There must be a majestic timberframe gable on the house on the left.
Russell_the_Wombat's Related Pages
Tübingen Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Medieval Academia"
- "Tübingen - colorful despite the rain"
- "Studying Abroad"
- "A Sunny Day in Tubingen"
- "One of the highlights in Baden-Württemberg"
- "A lively small town with a lot of young ppl"
- "Beautiful university town close to Stuttgart"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Tübingen
- Hotels in Tübingen
- Transportation in Tübingen
- Restaurants in Tübingen
- Shopping in Tübingen
- Warnings and Dangers in Tübingen
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Tübingen
- 0 Reviews
- 36 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (1)
Have you been to Tübingen?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Tübingen
Photos in TübingenSee All Photos (36)
Top 10 Pages
- Berlin Intro, 118 photos, 15 travelogues
- Wroclaw Intro, 111 photos, 16 travelogues
- Baden-Baden Intro, 98 photos, 13 travelogues
- Schwetzingen Intro, 97 photos, 14 travelogues
- Stuttgart Intro, 94 photos, 13 travelogues
- Karlsruhe Intro, 94 photos, 12 travelogues
- Basel Intro, 89 photos, 12 travelogues
- Würzburg Intro, 83 photos, 10 travelogues
- Hanau am Main Intro, 83 photos, 10 travelogues
- Chemnitz Intro, 78 photos, 11 travelogues