"A walk along the shore of Lake Titisee" Top 5 Page for this destination Titisee Travelogue by aussirose

Titisee Travel Guide: 25 reviews and 57 photos

I found this lovely place whilst doing my holiday research on vt. Hubby had heard of the Black Forrest and requested that we drive through it. I wondered what there would be to see along the way. That is when I saw some pages here on Lake Titisee.

I believe this place is very popular and especially in winter. I can imagine how fairy tale like it would look in winter :o) Anyway, when we arrived it was quiet with only a couple of other people besides us. This gave us a chance to explore the foreshore without the crowds that we had experienced so far on our Europe adventure. A nice change :o)

The views here of the Black Forrest show the heavily wooded area surround this beautiful lake.

The grassed foreshore and gardens are well kept.

There was even a beautiful garden with a minature house and water wheel. So cute :o)

There was even a pontoon and slide out on the lake. This would definately be a great place for a family vacation.

Ok, time to head off. Everything is so green here.....unlike most of Australia :o) Thank goodness there was not much traffic and we needed to be in Ettlingen for our vt meet with the locals.

Amazing what you come across in the middle of nowhere.

Well....well....well....if it isn't Maccas!! haha

As we headed out of the Black Forrest we spotted a hot air balloon. The views from the hot air balloon must have been awesome! Lucky them!! :o)

Our destination for the night was Ettlingen. If you are following our journey, please click the link below.

Ettlingen

• Page Updated May 9, 2016

Comments

aussirose

“A free Rose from the garden is a girl's best friend.”

Badges & Stats in Titisee

Have you been to Titisee?

Latest Activity in Titisee