"Thai Garden Inn, Kanchanaburi" Personal Page by judyksp
This is our first experience with swimming pools. Every day we seem to learn something new about handling swimming pools. Keeping them in tip top condition is truly not easy. But finally, I think we managed to get it right and our pool is looking the way we feel a pool should be.
There are 11 bungalows set in a pretty garden. When we first took over this project, each bungalow was slowly falling apart. Upgrading was a slow and pain staking process but we are now very close to completion. All major upgrades have been completed and we are now focusing on the finer details.
When I first stayed here, I did not realize that I could experience such a beautiful sunset in my own property. One day while I was just talking with some guests, I was struck by the beauty of the sunset that I had to rush to get my camera and take some pictures.
Top Travel Pages
Share your travels with the world!Join Now!
Badges & Stats
- 7 Reviews
- 15 Photos
- 2 Countries
- 2 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (2)
- updated a China Travel Page "Holiday in China"
- Posted in Travel Kanchanaburi Forum "Re: Sai Yok Yai Falls"
- Commented on judyksp's profile page
- judyksp and y2ketan2007 are now friends.
- Uploaded a Photo to "Kanchanaburi"
updated their Personal Page "Thai Garden Inn, Kanchanaburi"
- Wrote a Review Private transport to Erawan / Hellfire Pass in Kanchanaburi Transportation
- Ko Samui Intro, 5 reviews, 7 photos
- Kanchanaburi Intro, 1 review, 3 photos
- New Orleans Intro, 2 photos
- Singapore 1 review