"Trees skin" Norway Travelogue by adema29
Norway Travel Guide: 10,601 reviews and 30,080 photos
I have decided to take a trip in the forest even if the weather was "normal " for the western part of Norway... it was raining.
And I have had to focus my attention to things I have never seen before.
If you have time enough, be my guest and look at my photos as seen from my World.
Nobody told me how to show compassion to a crying tree.
Does it cry for a broken branch? For the coming winter? For the lost leaves?...
When the tree becomes old, its skin is becoming old too...
Will you be surprised (or rather not) to see a "red skin" tree?
More Travelogues (2)
Written Nov 8, 2011
The skin of the Norwegian forest
Written Nov 14, 2011
Photos with Norwegian Fjords
adema29's Related Pages
Norway Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Norway: The fjords land"
- "Norway - the nature in its purest form"
- "Saagar's Norway pages"
- "Beautiful Norway!"
- "Trip to Urnes and Bergen"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Norway
- Hotels in Norway
- Transportation in Norway
- Nightlife in Norway
- Restaurants in Norway
- Shopping in Norway
- Warnings and Dangers in Norway
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Norway
- 182 Reviews
- 920 Photos
- 36 Forum posts
- 25 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (23)
Have you been to Norway?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Norway
Videos in NorwaySee All Videos (4)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Stavanger Intro, 73 reviews, 348 photos, 10 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Hammerfest Intro, 32 reviews, 149 photos, 5 travelogues
- Paris Intro, 33 reviews, 112 photos
- Cimpina Intro, 22 reviews, 80 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Sibiu Intro, 19 reviews, 65 photos, 1 travelogue
- Brasov Intro, 17 reviews, 65 photos, 2 travelogues
- Rome Intro, 18 reviews, 61 photos, 2 travelogues
- Barcelona Intro, 15 reviews, 54 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Arnhem Intro, 14 reviews, 54 photos, 1 travelogue
- Vienna Intro, 16 reviews, 46 photos