"The streets of Hoi An when flooded." Hoi An Travelogue by cachaseiro
Hoi An Travel Guide: 823 reviews and 1,772 photos
Hoi An is located in a part of Vietnam that recieves a lot of rain and from time to time the streets of the old town are flooded and you need boats to navigate around them.
These photos were taken november 2011.
More Travelogues (1)
- See All The Central Market.
- See All For late night drinking and craziness.
- Taking a taxi in Hoi An.
- The japanese bridge.
cachaseiro's Related Pages
Hoi An Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "On the Embodiment of Vietnam: Hoi An"
- "Hoi An 22/3/08 to 25/3/08"
- "A charming piece of History"
- "UNESCO HERITAGE Site..a Vietnamese HIGHLIGHT..."
- "The old town of Hoi An"
- "A living museum - Hoi An, Central Vietnam"
- "Vietnam's Living Museum"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Hoi An
- Hotels in Hoi An
- Transportation in Hoi An
- Nightlife in Hoi An
- Restaurants in Hoi An
- Shopping in Hoi An
- Warnings and Dangers in Hoi An
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Hoi An
- 12 Reviews
- 29 Photos
- 15 Forum posts
- 9 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (186)
Have you been to Hoi An?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Hoi An
Photos in Hoi AnSee All Photos (29)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Copenhagen Intro, 71 reviews, 123 photos, 6 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Ilha de São Miguel Intro, 42 reviews, 103 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Brazil Intro, 49 reviews, 90 photos
- Portugal Intro, 43 reviews, 92 photos, 1 travelogue
- Vietnam Intro, 43 reviews, 92 photos, 1 travelogue
- Lisbon Intro, 41 reviews, 66 photos, 3 travelogues
- Philippines Intro, 21 reviews, 73 photos, 2 travelogues
- Fåborg Intro, 33 reviews, 58 photos, 1 travelogue
- Porto Intro, 29 reviews, 60 photos
- Jordan Intro, 22 reviews, 61 photos, 2 travelogues